What's new
What's new

New machine day... tomorrow.

jhearons

Cast Iron
Santa's flatbed will be at the shop tomorrow morning to drop off my Christmas present from the boss. Needless to say I am excited and have considered going to bed early so I can wake up sooner. I'm going to "Wrustle" it a little bit and leave everybody hanging on what exactly is going to show up. I will give a hint though, it's Japanese, a new model, and I don't think anyone on the site has mentioned getting one.

Last edited:
Santa's flatbed will be at the shop tomorrow morning to drop off my Christmas present from the boss. Needless to say I am excited and have considered going to bed early so I can wake up sooner. I'm going to "Wrustle" it a little bit and leave everybody hanging on what exactly is going to show up. I will give a hint though, it's Japanese, a new model, and I don't think anyone on the site has mentioned getting one.

A) When did Santa start running anything other than LTL?

B) Is full truck loads only after the busy season?

----------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Last edited:
Not another Okuma.
It's a little known fact about Santa, but he has to hustle like a mf-er all year long in order to give out all those free gifts. Rigging is just one of his side lines.

Realizing their mistake, the riggers hopped back in the truck to go pick up the machine. 3 more hours to wait...

Attachments

• 20161229_075247-1024x576.jpg
    20161229_075247-1024x576.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 376

Back