What's new
What's new

On the subject of trade shows, who's going to IMTS?

Tonytn36

Diamond
Thought I would go ahead and post up a thread. Our group is already registered, we'll be there Tues & Wed. IIRC.

What's the color of choice for the dot on the name badge this year?

I think Dan said that I missed you by only a few hours last yr. ???

Looks like it will be days this yr. I always hit the weekends - or as close to it as possible these days.

I'll be the good lookin' guy with the concert T-shirt and John Deere hat.

Had a guy stop me last yr and ask if that was the same OUTLAWS that he remembered from the 70's on my shirt. "Yep - seen'm just a few weeks ago." :D

---------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Yea, I missed 3t3d by 20 minutes too. Had a good visit with Dan though, and got to meet a couple more guys I know from cyberspace. I'll confirm tomorrow what days I'll be there and post up, too tired to fire up the laptop and log into work tonight.

I'll probably be in for a day anyway.... usually drive in in and out same day as I am 3.5 hours from the lakefront at my shop. Usually 4.5 hours on the way out due to traffic on I55.

I'll be there the whole week (West Building - 1486 booth) you are wellcome to stop by to rest and take a drink. ;)

I am planning for all week, but never really know how the final plans may shake out.

My vote is to stick with the RED dot (or I believe it was red in 2008). I remember a couple badges that said "PM" and it made me ask as well.

Back