What's new
What's new

Okuma mill ES-V4020 OSP 10M controller

rnmmhunter

Cast Iron
Tried to start up a this mill that has been sitting for 2 months.Got this error 2715 alarm B wrong t command 2 when I try to call up a tool.The tool clamp light will not go out when I clamp or unclamp the spindle.I looked at the micro when the spindle is in both positions and the light comes on and goes out in both positions.

You guys wanna sell any of these Okumas? It seems like you don't use them/know how to use them.

Tool changer logic is odd on Okumas. It will give you that alarm if you try to change to a tool that is already in the spindle. So, if you have T1 in the spindle, and you key in M6T1, you will get that error. If you key in T2, it will give you the same error if the tool is not in the magazine, or at least registered to a pot in the magazine.

You need to check the tool magazine registry and see what tools are assigned to what pots. Then try to change to one of those and see what happens.

You need to check the tool magazine registry and see what tools are assigned to what pots. Then try to change to one of those and see what happens.
Yes, also you may need an actual tool in the spindle or to switch the parameter for allowing it to change with the spindle empty.
(See PM about some on-site help)

Thanks a lot guys for pointing me in the right direction.Got it going only took me an hour to figure it out.Not sure exactly what I did.But got the program to run.

Thanks a lot guys for pointing me in the right direction.Got it going only took me an hour to figure it out.Not sure exactly what I did.But got the program to run.

Hi could anyone help with a problem we have on a Okuma MA-50H with OSP control.

The machine had been running fine but now when we come to call a tool up from the magazine we are getting error 2715 alarm B wrong t command 2. I have checked the sequence and is currently at 1 and ready. There is no tool in the spindle and no tool selected in the next tool register.

If anyone has any information on this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

You guys wanna sell any of these Okumas? It seems like you don't use them/know how to use them.

Tool changer logic is odd on Okumas. It will give you that alarm if you try to change to a tool that is already in the spindle. So, if you have T1 in the spindle, and you key in M6T1, you will get that error. If you key in T2, it will give you the same error if the tool is not in the magazine, or at least registered to a pot in the magazine.

I have a Es-v4020 for sale

HI BRO!

I HOPE ALL IS WELL AT YOUR SIDE, MY OKUMA MILL IS STUCK WITH 2715 WRONT T COMMAND 2 AND IN THE MACHINE DIAGNOSIS PAGE ITS SHOWING (15418 ATC SEQUENCE IS IN SPINDLE ROTATION INHIBIT) AND THE TOOL POT IS STUCK FACING TOWARDS DOWN SIDE. CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO MANAGE THIS ISSUE.

REGARDS SUNIL

Back