What's new
What's new

parameters

Miles Whetham

Plastic
Hello all. I've got a problem. I lost my parameters and don't have a back up. Can anybody help me out. My machine is a Dahlih model DL-MCV510, date: 2. 1992 with a Fanuc OM control. Can anybody send me their parameter list?
Thanks,
MIles

I am not familiar with MTB but have you tried contacting them? If they are around they should be able to give you the parameters specific to that machine. Otherwise this is a crap shoot at best.

Brent

Thank you. I have sent them emails before asking for the parameters for my machine but have had no reply. I just sent another one too just in case. I have also contacted a Dahlih distributor here in the USA but they have had no luck with their inquiry either. I don't know why Dahlih won't respond. I like my machine but this lack of service is rapidly changing my mind.

Thanks again,
Miles

Who is the USA distributor? We have 6 machines, but they came direct from the factory. In communicating with people with little grasp of our language, I have found that you have to make your statements as kindergarten simple as possible or they don't get your meaning.

Who is the USA distributor? We have 6 machines, but they came direct from the factory. In communicating with people with little grasp of our language, I have found that you have to make your statements as kindergarten simple as possible or they don't get your meaning.

I never understood why large foreign companies that do a lot of business in the USA or aspire to don't hire someone who is fluent in their native language and English. It isn't like there aren't a lot of people that speak Chinese and good English we had a couple of them in just one department decades ago where I used to work.

I contacted Aliance Machinery Co in Houston. The party I talked too sounded like it wouldn't be a problem but I think he is getting a lesson too.

Miles

You may want to find an person who can make your request in Chinese.
Could be an language barrier problem. We have an MCV610 but it has an Fanuc 10M

Back