What's new
What's new

Problem with spindle speed on cnc lathe machine

Prnya

Aluminum
I have two completely the identical machine Ikegai fx10z. Year 1984 and 1986.One is correct works well (1986). I have a problem with another machine(1984).I did insertion parameters,and everything works fine except the spindle.When I type in MDI sample S60 M3 (see video),does not work nicely Spindle problem Ikegai - YouTube

But I have to mention, while entering PMC DATA and DATA TEBLE CONTROL DATA
on a machine that works like this 16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg

Another machine has more DATA TABLE pages Spindle1.jpgSpindle2.jpg
I wrote all the same, but there is no address D0051 should enter DATA 4.
, I brought only what I had...Is it a problem or something else???
It would be grateful if someone could help me

I type in MDI sample S60 M3 (see video),does not work nicely

try g97 s100 m3 and get back to us...... could be defaulting constant surface speed mode

are there multiple speed ranges? usually m41 / m42/m43

if so try:
m41;
g97 s100 m3;

there may be a min spindle rpm..... may be more than 60.

I tried the higher speed, I try G97 but nothing...What happens to me after that was to jump out a rear switch,emergency...No alarm does not eject, but again I have to turn on the machine.I tried M41,M42.. Nothing... I have low and high gear button.On this machine that works, when I switch handle or jog with button I can change the speed gear low or high. On a machine that I have a problem,I can not do...Machine has a 5000 rpm,changes itself low or high...Everything works except the spindle... All parameters are returned except address D0051 DATA 4 because missing. It should at some of my logic to be M4 Spindle on (counterclockwise rotation), but it certainly does not work M3 that is entered

There really is no reason that one should expect the PMC parameters to be the same on machines with 2 years difference in build date. Ikegai is sure to have updated or even possibly totally changed the ladder program between those years.

I'm actually surprised that you don't have more problems than just spindle control.

Machine (1984) parameters is lost. On the other Ikegai (1986) I was able to save.Machines are exactly the same,the only difference is the keyboard. But I agree with you that it is not.But when loading parameters,I do not have an alarm...Machine moves the axis, correctly all of the key except low and high gear and spindle.I do not know what am I to do...Ikegai company no longer,but I found them when he took over Home I even have me on one occasion sent some parameters. Essentially the same as the ikegai (1986) The only thing I try to give them letters that we send to the older model (1984) Does think that I got the same

The PMC parameters are determined by Ikegai, not Fanuc, and are specific to the Ikegai created ladder program loaded in the control. Ladder programs change with different machine configurations and as "bugs" are reported or the performance improvements are figured out. Sometimes this occurs pretty frequently. In many cases it happens fast enough that the printed documentation for a ladder program differs slightly from the ladder actually in the machine.

It would be possible to figure out what PMC parameter settings need to be modified for the non-running machine by an analysis of the ladder program. That is a slow and tedious process, but can be done. Start by looking at the logic rungs that use the inputs from your high and low gear buttons and the outputs for the high and low gear shift solenoids (or relays). It would be very common for a Keep Relay parameter bit (address K_._) to be used to determine the use of a gear shift (multi gear range) versus direct belt drive (single range) spindle.

I understand...Maybe the main parameters are the same, a difference only in PMC DATA I enter manually(TIMER,COUNTER,KEEPRLY,DATA TEBLE CONTROL DATA)who knows...I do not understand a lot around electronics...Try to contact them but to see what I say...Too bad if I do not manage to get her into the function, and if the old machine is in good condition.Stands were about 12 years,did not work. Ikegai FX 1Z - YouTube

R1.jpgR3.jpgR5.jpg
Today I looked fuses and it's all right...But since the spindle unit was removed, When I bought the machine was not installed.In one part of it was pinched, resistors and capacitors were bent.I found that one does not touch the contact...I tried to connect with soldering iron but I failed...Crumbled into pieces.Should now find a new...Does anyone know what this is and how to find him???It does not have to be like this, any such replacement to be...All that it says is ++ I/50..What exactly this??? Maybe because the spindle not work

CP34 is a +5V to 0V bypass capacitor per the schematics I have. A bypass capacitor is usually used to filter noise or ripple out of a DC signal. This appears to be in the interface section of the board. I doubt it being bad would make the drive totally dead.

Thank you for response.Do you tell me which is the exactly value?
I definitely need to buy a new

It is a 1uF 50v capacitor.But it is not, a problem to him.I tried another encoder, but he is not the problem.On the other machine, when put, work well.

CP34 is a +5V to 0V bypass capacitor per the schematics I have. A bypass capacitor is usually used to filter noise or ripple out of a DC signal. This appears to be in the interface section of the board. I doubt it being bad would make the drive totally dead.

Is that cap in the filter circuit for the encoder? I have seen top drive motors for drilling rigs do what his spindle is doing due to a failed cap in a filter network. We were getting inductive spiking and noise that was causing increased pulse counts. The Yaskawa drives we used would try to compensate and eventually error out. IMG_2038.jpg

I just replaced 1uF 50v capacitor,the situation is the same.I did it again parameters becap and enter manually PMC data TIMER,COUNTER,KEEPRLY,DATA TEBLE CONTROL DATA).I ,this time occurred all addresses,now has D0051 DATA 4.I managed to bring all, but there is another problem...In data table #117.jpg I can bring three things (8191,5000,300).Not alow me...I can carry only up to the number 200, over that will not. And before I could.Nothing is clear to me :( Now it M functions work great(m3,m4,m5,m8,m9...)but we are still a problem occurs with the spindle.I took out the fanuc ac motor and took off his belt,I took off the lid and clean the sensor re-adjust gap. Clean made everything and tried the motor without belt (see video
)The engine responds to the speed, But in the low rpm no power.I have to mention that this machine still stands on high gear,and should.be at low gear.Maybe that's the problem...My other machine changes depending on the set speed,while on this still stands on high gear.The button low high gear will not react (in other machine work).which is the principle of shifting?Does anyone know what could be? Why leaps alarm because there is no force in the beginning. I think this is a problem

The sensor has been changed and the spindle motor now works fine, but there is another problem for me now. It still picks up the alarm 02 (Excessive speed deviation). It always occurs at the very beginning of the rotation of the spindle M3 or M4.There are no rules, it sometimes works 2 minutes, sometimes half an hour, sometimes an hour...But always throw out at the first turn of the M3 or M4, never while running in one direction and while I'm sticking with M5.
Does anyone know what could be a problem?

Back