What's new
What's new

Citizen Cincom F10

WILLEO6709

Diamond
I have posted about this machine before, she is up making parts but one thing is not really explained in the manual. There is a part counter and a part counter preset. The book says M56 is the " part complete, increment counter" code. The problem is M56 fails in the program, it stops with an alarm there every time. Ending the program in M02 ends the program after 1 part, ending in m99 continuously loops it, but does not count on the screen or on the counter. I realize she's 25 years old this year, but the parts look great and its paid for.... anybody recall how to program the part counter?

It has been a long time sine I worked on one, but I recall ending the program with M30 and there was a continuous cycle switch or button. I think the part counter worked off of the either the M56 or the M30. But I also have some hazy memory about something being different about the counter. I just can't remember what. I do remember that on the one I worked on it was a mechanical counter and when it counted up there was a buzzer that went off. I think there was a little plastic switch or tab on it that turned it on/off maybe? Or a switch on the control panel. I just can't remember.

Might be that it was a countdown counter? If you don't have any value set it might alarm out every cycle.

FWIW - prolly not much is Swissy kant hep you out (and maybe you already know this?) - but on the Fanucs you can change the M code that fires the counter in the perameters. Either as an "counting specific" M code or if you just fire it with M2 or M30.

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I have a Star Micronics JNC-25 with a Fanuc OT-A controller it has a one cycle switch that responds to an M20 and the M20 trips the counter I don't know if that will help but good luck.

Does this have the old Cincom control with the single line display?If so I have a programming manual,in fact I have all the manuals.Mine is an F25.

This is a Fanuc series 2T. It has a 9 " green monochrome crt. Its likely there is an " international symbol" switch setting, but I have not found it yet. The counter has a mechanical preset under a sheet metal cover, and looks to be a count up counter. If the switch settings don't figure something out I'll try the parameter manual.

I have the manual and what it says is you Manually set the "Required" # of parts by the thumb wheels "While holding down the Reset, slide down the PREset cover to set thumb wheels to desired # of parts" and the program will advance the count by "M56". The current count is on the display NEXT to the RESET button and when it reaches the amount set at the thumb wheels you will alarm and need to press the "Reset" next to the thumb wheels.

Back