What's new
What's new

Need help with G71 and maybe parameters

lydokane

Plastic
I need a little help programming G71. I have a Mori Seiki SL-204 with a Siemens control (MSG-805). I am trying to program a simple G71 canned cycle. I've programmed dozens of G71/G72 programs and I haven't had problems in the past. Every time I try to program on this machine I get a P203 | Conf. Err. (MRC). I'm following the syntax correctly. I even tried to execute the example program from the Siemens/Mori Programming manual and still get the error. The only thing I can think of is the parameter(s) are not turned on. Any help would be appreciated.

I need a little help programming G71. I have a Mori Seiki SL-204 with a Siemens control (MSG-805). I am trying to program a simple G71 canned cycle. I've programmed dozens of G71/G72 programs and I haven't had problems in the past. Every time I try to program on this machine I get a P203 | Conf. Err. (MRC). I'm following the syntax correctly. I even tried to execute the example program from the Siemens/Mori Programming manual and still get the error. The only thing I can think of is the parameter(s) are not turned on. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you mind posting the G code you are inputting or a simplified code of it? for example a simple turning cycle?

Back