What's new
What's new

Someone who can provide training on the Kitamura MyCenter-1 with Fanuc 3M-C control

Yamahonda450

Plastic
Hello,

Can you train us on this machine either in person or over the phone? It powers up and the spindle works. We need to know how to load the tools (BT35), the g-code, zero it, and run a program, and how to reference the tools in our post processor. We have experience with CNC mills, just nothing this old. All of the parameters are there too. We are located in Portland, OR. Please PM me what your rate would be and your availability this week.

Thanks!

The only person I can think of is Roger at R-Tec. He is a service tech that used to, may still, sell Kitamura in the Portland area. His phone # as of 4 years ago is 503-638-6930.

Maybe try Heinz Putz. He's on this site as: Heinz R. Putz. Specializes in CNC training, and has been around awhile, so he might have knowledge of that machine. Almost certainly of that controller.

Chip

Control is simple but I liked it. Variable is how Kitamura integrated it. If you need fixture offsets, which it doesn't have, there is a work around to use height offsets instead. I worked with one on a 1984 Robodrill.

A call to Kitamura asking for any printed info on this machine/control would probably be worth it. They offer free tech support on their machines no matter who ownes it. Their phone # is1-847-520-7755, ask for tech support and have your serial # ready.

Do you have any manuals with this machine? Hopefully at least the one Kitamura supplied?

The only person I can think of is Roger at R-Tec. He is a service tech that used to, may still, sell Kitamura in the Portland area. His phone # as of 4 years ago is 503-638-6930.

I talked to Roger at R-tec and he's available to train us!! His new number is (503) 997-0320. Thank you DavidScott!

Back