What's new
What's new

Traub tnm42 operation

aid

Plastic
We need to run a TNM42 Traub lathe control TX8 and we don't know how to do it.
Could somebody recommend us an expert to help us on this challange?

Regards,:typing:

Traub is now part of Index so your local agent should be able to help.The TX8 is a version of a Mits control so possibly they could help too.
I thought about buying a Traub with that control a couple of weeks back.As soon as I heard Mits,lost all interest.

Aid

Thanks a lot Mark,
We already got in touch with index crew but they are taking so long to be able to train us. That is why I am looking another alternative.

Hugo

How did you do with the Traub TX-8H controls?
I just purchased a Traub TNM-28 with a stagmag barloader, and I'm wondering if I cam program at the control, or I should invest $6000 in a GibsCAM custom post processor for the machine.
If so, do you have any program examples you could email to me? perrettamachine @gmail.com
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Kevin

This is a very old thread, and some of the contributors sadly are no longer with us.

I have a Traub TND350G with a TX8F control. I am by no means an expert, but I did teach myself to program it, as I also taught myself how to mend it, as I bought it as 'beyond economic repair' - but being retired my time is my own. There is a thread about it's resurrection here :

Oh Blimey I bought a CNC Lathe !!!!

I think that you will need to register to see the pictures, but it's free and painless !

We now have Tnm 42 as well based on Price and faith in German/Japanese engineering and quality but are nearly clueless on operating. Manuals not very helpful. Index says cant help much euter. Any suggestions for info sources?

Traub is now part of Index so your local agent should be able to help.The TX8 is a version of a Mits control so possibly they could help too.
I thought about buying a Traub with that control a couple of weeks back.As soon as I heard Mits,lost all interest.
Hello, Do you have electrical diagram and ladder for this machine? I have one but with no manuals and I can´t find where the fault is.
My email addressis [email protected]

Share or sell, let me know please

Thank you

jolulank

Back