What's new
What's new

***Tree Machine Co VMC 500 Help***

drewnielson

Plastic
I'm new to this forum and I couldn't find any threads that discuss this. My business recently purchased a use Tree vertical milling center and we have it all set up and powered up but are unable to get power to the computer. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or electrical schematic that could email it to me?? We are at a loss on the machine and it did not come with any owners manuals or any documention at all.

Welcome Drew.

I can't be of any help with the schematics but I've had good luck searching cncmanual.com for manuals. Most likely you won't find the drawings you need because those are usually machine-specific but general manuals may be available which you will eventually need.

how far does it get? do you see bios? Its common to have HDD errors after moving these machines. Its basically a AT power supply, does the fan on it run?

how far does it get? do you see bios? Its common to have HDD errors after moving these machines. Its basically a AT power supply, does the fan on it run?

No we haven't even got power all the way to the computer yet. Only 1 out of 6 contacters are turning on, so only a select few areas are getting power. That is the reason I am looking for a schematic so I can chase down what powers what. Not sure if you have seen the 5 million (or so it seems!) wires in the cabinet on these but chasing wires can be a daunting process.

I scanned the schematics out of my installation manual, but the file is too large to upload to the forum. I could email it to you.

We believe that we found the problem... the power supply to the pc 2100 is fried. Does anyone on here know what size of power supply is needed for this? I have found a 300 watt that will work but I am afraid it is too big. The existing power supply does not have a rating sticker.

Back