What's new
What's new

TV Show about CNC Machining

m98custom1212

Stainless
https://titanamericanbuilt.com/

Titan American Built.

As I was watching the show some things got to me mainly Titan kids programming and kept saying "Autodesk Inventor" it is clearly solid works with hsmworks.

Also, Titan is all american built even though he has TOYODA MITSUI SEIKI HMC

Thoughts? Is this good for cnc/manufacturing?

https://titanamericanbuilt.com/

Titan American Built.

As I was watching the show some things got to me mainly Titan kids programming and kept saying "Autodesk Inventor" it is clearly solid works with hsmworks.

Thoughts? Is this good for cnc/manufacturing?

He is the perfect TV personality..... LOL

Also from what I hear there is a definite back story about him...
He is only about 2.5 hrs away from me.

That actually is Inventor with HSMWorks as far as I can tell. Autodesk is one of the main sponsors.

LOL. Had a Toyoda HMC.

Ahh youth respond to the most spirited campaigns. Anger, sex, hate, death that seems to be the theme everywhere. America was built with compassion and strength not anger and fear and a sense of urgency defying reason. We live in a age that may lead to a dark convenience. A convenience of morality or no morality. We got on this path first through entertainers then through greed and sponsorships and lobbyists. Turn on the TV and you would swear it a shit eating full blown fucking war outside your front door.

That being said I will watch the show after all. I like seeing industry in motion. I hope they don't dumb it down like 100% of faggotry broadcast television out there to keep the brainless interested.

Ahh youth respond to the most spirited campaigns. Anger, sex, hate, death that seems to be the theme everywhere. America was built with compassion and strength not anger and fear and a sense of urgency defying reason. We live in a age that may lead to a dark convenience. A convenience of morality or no morality. We got on this path first through entertainers then through greed and sponsorships and lobbyists. Turn on the TV and you would swear it a shit eating full blown fucking war outside your front door.

That being said I will watch the show after all. I like seeing industry in motion. I hope they don't dumb it down like 100% of faggotry broadcast television out there to keep the brainless interested.

Dafuq? :nutter:

I know a bunch of 60, 70 and 80 year old guys that know more about manufacturing than this guy ever will. They would just make bad TV.

Boy - I was thinkin' about much of those same lines.

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

This is pretty much my take on it from the preview.

untitled1.jpg

Where can i see the show online?

about time some chips are cut on tv, hopfully this dosnt turn into american choppers

That actually is Inventor with HSMWorks as far as I can tell. Autodesk is one of the main sponsors.

LOL. Had a Toyoda HMC.

Joe at 26 mins you see the son programming the part it's clearly Solidworks and default colors of the jaws of match Solidworks.
When you watch the show you see the team around a table titan has a labtop and tv with the part on the screen that is Inventor.

On the website it says he has Toyoda he wont show that in the show because he is sponsored by HAAS...

Stop trolling Joe

http://www.titanamericamfg.com/services/ (Modeling Solidworks)
http://www.titanamericamfg.com/facilities/ (Toyoda)

I couldn't find the show online I recorded the show on directv

Joe at 26 mins you see the son programming the part it's clearly Solidworks and default colors of jaws of match Solidworks.
When you watch the show you see the team around a table titan has a labtop and tv with the part on the screen that is Inventor.

On the website it says he has Toyoda he wont show that in the show because he is sponsored by HAAS...

Stop trolling Joe

Services | Titan America MFG (Modeling Solidworks)
Facilities | Titan America MFG (Toyoda)

I couldn't find the show online I recorded the show on directv

He isn't trolling...

America was built with compassion and strength not anger and fear and a sense of urgency defying reason.

So it was somewhere between the slavery years, witch hunts, and "the commies are coming" propaganda?

Just had to... lets face it, they're pretty good motivators but the picture is far from pretty anywhere or at any point in history, it didn't start with the tv or the internet either.

That said, I won't be watching it, tried to watch the little 1 minute clip and couldn't make it through that.

Joe at 26 mins you see the son programming the part it's clearly Solidworks and default colors of jaws of match Solidworks.

Stop trolling Joe

Services | Titan America MFG (Modeling Solidworks)
Facilities | Titan America MFG (Toyoda)

LOL. Like I said - had a Toyoda.
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

There was a time when America was built with compassion and not anger, it was the 1920's and 30's.

America was forged from WAR and strength to make war.

In the peace times, America stagnates.

Sorry hippy.

There was a time when America was built with compassion and not anger, it was the 1920's and 30's.

America was forged from WAR and strength to make war.

In the peace times, America stagnates.

Sorry hippy.
We are close to the 20s and 30s. There are large pockets of people who think if we just do the same thing faster we will stay ahead. There are those that think war is the ultimate stimulator...how fucking low brow is that. Yeah war stimulates war and with it brings a shallow nationalism that never lasts more than 8 years. We have outsourced our capabilities gentlemen. We have shown the world what to make and how to make it. The only way forward is not to do the same thing faster but to do something different and innovative. We are just a gnats fart away from loosing the dollar as the standard for buying energy and just a few years before the world wakes up to the idea that America is just a tourist trap filled with grumpy dinosaurs from the manufacturing age.

Reminds me of that Coffee slogan "coffee...helping people do stupid things faster"

If you think America stagnates in peaceful times your no patriot.

So it was somewhere between the slavery years, witch hunts, and "the commies are coming" propaganda?

Just had to... lets face it, they're pretty good motivators but the picture is far from pretty anywhere or at any point in history, it didn't start with the tv or the internet either.

That said, I won't be watching it, tried to watch the little 1 minute clip and couldn't make it through that.
America has been influenced by those horrible atrocities. America has been dragged into saving the world through war. America was founded and built by people that were sick of oppression, suppression and aggression from would be leaders. We have become capitalized through taxes. We have adopted communism and redistribution of wealth through our health care system. We bet against ourselves buying insurance. Our popular figures are made up characters from shows and commercials. Our youth watch hours and hours of bullshit on the small and big screens. The silver lining is not all is lost. We can overcome and march on but we cannot do it fighting.

Back