What's new
What's new

weird requirements for a digital indicator that I need.

John Welden

Diamond
I need an indicator in this style.
543-782.jpg

I only need about 10mm of total travel. 25mm is fine but I don't want a huge long travel unit.

I need to be able to make it read 56mm instead of zero. (travel starts at 56mm)

I need it to multiply the travel by two. So if it moves 1mm it needs to add 2mm to the displayed value.

I don't care which brand it is. I don't care how much it costs. I need it ASAP.

Does any indicator allow that level of programing control? :crazy:

Thanks.

Any possibility you can just use any DTI with a output and have a remote display? Should be a lot easier to find a combination that does that????

Any possibility you can just use any DTI with a output and have a remote display? Should be a lot easier to find a combination that does that????

Yeah, I agree. I'm trying to keep it simple and compact for the application I've got.

Holy shit, found it on Amazon and it'll be here tomorrow! Didn't even have to talk to a tooling rep!

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for pointing to the Sylvac. I have wanted a digital test indicator with the longer probe!

Did you see some units have bluetooth and can talk to android or iOS? Kind of cool if you were working on something where you couldn't see the display.

Did you see some units have bluetooth and can talk to android or iOS? Kind of cool if you were working on something where you couldn't see the display.
I did which will be great. Zeroing the indicator remotely will be my favorite. Zeroing the test indicator by the bezel is about worthless! I think I will be able to get it to talk to my Touch DRO app that I use for my DRO's

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

^ Yeah till the dumb fuck no mobiles on the shop floor stone age knuckle dragging manager walks past!

I really like this indicator so far. Programming it to my requirements was easy. I only had to look at the instructions to figure out the Factor mode.

The rubberizer lifting cap thing is a nice feature.

Thanks again for the help.

98656432ea980d28a98e0c8ca2d9c7a6.jpg
94b0f35a80fc538227f4e2a6e46b3b43.jpg

I am HAPPY to have learned of this brand and some of the offerings. Thank you for thinking to ask the question here, John. And thanks to Gregor ( gregormarwick ) for thinking to mention them. Good stuff, to be sure. However, am I the only one whose eyebrows shot up when viewing the picture and seeing the Fowler name stuck on there???? :eek: :skep: :rolleyes5:

I am HAPPYto have learned of this brand and some of the offerings. Thank you for thinking to ask the question here, John. And thanks to Gregor ( gregormarwick ) for thinking to mention them. Good stuff, to be sure. However, am I the only one whose eyebrows shot up when viewing the picture and seeing the Fowler name stuck on there???? :eek: :skep: :rolleyes5:

I guess they have a deal with Fowler for USA sales. I have no idea why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back