What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi DV1600 M70 Control

KevinP1190

Plastic
Hey, guys.

Just recently started programming for and running a Mitsubishi DV1600 with a Mits M70 Control. We do a lot of prototype work in these machines so there are a lot of times when I'll run a bit of a program then have to go back and re run it after I've changed my comp or bumped a work shift. Is there any way that any one on here knows to restart a program that uses multiple tools at a tool change somewhere in the middle of the program? None of the guys I work with have been able to figure it out. This would save hours of cutting air. Thank you.

KLP

This works for an M50.....

Put a N number at the beginning of each tool. In the POSITION screen where the SEARCH softkey appears and press it. Then arrow right once into the bracket area labeled N( ). Key in the number you want to restart at and press input. Program will jump to that sequence and show something like "Search Complete". Press Cycle Start and it will begin at that point. You need to be sure that your program calls up all the relevant data like fixture offset, etc. in the lines following the N number you restart at.

Van biker has it pretty much correct.

On our M70 you press search and then type /2 to go to N2.

Again you definitely need to have all the correct codes to restart in that place. I use a standard header for each operation so I can easily re run sections or skip to other parts of the program.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back