What's new
What's new

Please help identify this Fadal Lubricator

ripperj

Stainless
Can someone please tell me the purpose of this lubricator? I have all the books that came with the machine and nothing looks like this.
It’s a 93 VMC 20

It’s in the box below the electrical disconnect.

The book specifically says all VMC 20 do not have spindle lube. It looks like it tied into the air over hydraulic system for the spindle belt change, but the instructions for the maintenance of that system are pretty clear and don’t involve this reservoir.

It looks like an upgraded version of the lube for my power drawbar on my Acer, but that’s an air motor

What oil goes in it?
Edit There is a sticker on the left side of the left bowl that says to ensure that the level is visible in the sight glass and to not over fill.

48b88168fc406acae9235c5fd5ad90c3.jpg
35c1aa86bf758b1bf3699231740fed6d.jpg
91320b2014eb750e9385559b7494f221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can someone please tell me the purpose of this lubricator? I have all the books that came with the machine and nothing looks like this.

Looks like and upgraded one for the mac valves. the org ones were small and failed sometimes alot of guys just bought the bigger ones with auto drains on them because they werent running compressors with driers on them.

Thanks for the reply, can you tell me what the purpose of the Oiler itself is?(big flick, I’m not understanding )
What oil goes in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mazak has the same thing. one is a water trap and the other you put mineral oil in to lubricate the air.

Back