What's new
What's new

Wounded warrior wheel

D Nelson

Stainless
here is the wheels for the wounded warrior trike from this years sturgis event what do you think
Thanks Don

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 290
OK, now this is getting ridiculous.
This forum is for discussing machining related problems and interests.
NOT for scatter shot photo blasting, and endless spamming.

Nice looking wheels, but please respect the intention and purpose of this forum.

You know something John I worked very hard on them and maybe. Kind of proud of them why don't you show us some of your magic I sure would like to see some of it and I would never bad mouth any of it. What have you given to the wounded warrior program that is something else I am kind of proud of so please do tell.
Thanks Don

bla bla bla I can say much good for the wounded warrior program either. Very little of the millions of donated dollars they bring in go to support the vets. You will look good but you sure can't take a hint. They are getting old.

Maybe just create one thread and add your new wheels to them. When you update the post it will bring the thread back to the top and those that are interested can click on it.

You know something John I worked very hard on them and maybe. Kind of proud of them why don't you show us some of your magic I sure would like to see some of it and I would never bad mouth any of it. What have you given to the wounded warrior program that is something else I am kind of proud of so please do tell.
Thanks Don

I would like to know more about how these wheels are made and why they are better than most. Show some pics/vids of chips flying, raw materials, some of the processes to get to this point....... You said these are forged blanks, as a blacksmith I am always interested in forgings. How about some more info on that as well, who does the forging for you or is it in house, I want to see large hammers moving the metal.

They are nice looking wheels by the way, just not enough machining talk to go with them. What kind of machining challenges does each design have that some of the others dont....

Rob

Maybe just create one thread and add your new wheels to them. When you update the post it will bring the thread back to the top and those that are interested can click on it.

Who moderates this forum, maybe they are all combined into one beautiful wheel thread so the next one already has a place to go

Rob

Quit your whining girls....................I see nothing wrong with Don posting his work. I do think they should all be in one thread though.

Thanks Don
I don't dispute the effort that you put into designing and making your wheels. But I still think all of those stagecoach wheels with rubberband tires are UGLY. They ride like crap and the least chuck hole or parking block tap and instant bent wheel. See the bent wheel all the time as I drive around town. Good looking wheels Boranni chrome wires- American racing 5 spoke or Halibrand kidney bean both in real Mag!! Them wheels are a fad that I hope soon ends.
My .02 and personal opinion.
And one thread would nice .

Have you jumped on the 'Rent A Wheel' Wagon yet? That is the latest fad here.. Do yours, and other wheels meet federal safety standards? Once read in a car magazine, article by a Michelin engineer, that many skeleton wheels are very dangerous.. As in prone to failure.

Back