What's new
What's new

Abene VHF light bulb part number?

markp

Hot Rolled
The worklight bulb died on my abene mill. Its got the standard factory work light. The bulb looks like an industrial version of a turn signal bulb. I see 30 volts across the pins. Mine says "USA" but I see no part number. Anyone know what the part # is?

The worklight bulb died on my abene mill. Its got the standard factory work light. The bulb looks like an industrial version of a turn signal bulb. I see 30 volts across the pins. Mine says "USA" but I see no part number. Anyone know what the part # is?

The Abene P/N is: 313.263 On the wiring diagram it states: Bulb, 24V, base BA 15 d.

I tried one of these but it was too bright: Quartz Halogen 50W 24V Dual Contact Bayonet BA15D Base Light Bulb Lamp 26489

Secondly I purchased what I think was a 30 or 35 W version of above and liked that. It was an aviation bulb of some sort. Bought 12 on ebay for under $10.

Might have been this: GE 27504 1638 - 29w S8 BA15d 2C-6 28v Aircraft Low Voltage Light Bulb. If you really need to know then ask again and I'll try to remember to dig into my storage box.

Back