What's new
What's new

Accessory for SIP 2P jig borer

ottawanrc

Plastic
Good evening:

I'm acquiring a SIP 2P jig borer in nice condition to be used as a precision milling machine for small work. However, I found that the machine is missing a drill chuck which will significantly affect the usage. I'm wondering if anybody here has suggestions as to were I may be able to find drill chuck arbor with MT1 to J1 with internal thread for the drawbar on a 2P.... Albrecht doesn't seem to make them anymore.
I'm also looking for a SIP rotary table to go with the 2P. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks!

Best,
Lance

Attachments

• L9998631.jpg
    L9998631.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 851
  • L9998632.jpg
    L9998632.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 438
SIP tooling is available from Starrag (sells CO tooling - its Swiss not the best name for the US). I got quotes for stuff for a MP-3K.

From the quote I got my guess is it will cost you somewhere in the neighborhood of $1400 for an adapter from them (their stuff is modular) then add in for whatever you want to attach.

To follow up on the rotary table Derek mentioned - I had a tilting rotary table for the MP-3K on its way - but unfortunately the shipping company seems to have lost it:angry:

Paul

Lance:
You need to alter your member profile to include location (country and state/province etc.) if you wish to continue posting here...
Not many rules here ,but we gotta know from whence you hale...
Cheers Ross

Thanks, Paul.

I guess I'll look around the second hand market before going to Starrag....
Do hope you get your tilting table soon.

Best,
Lance

Back