What's new
What's new

aciera f4 power (off/on) light model?

coltz

Aluminum
I need to replace the "power on" light for an old-model aciera f4. Does anyone know where to get one?

Mine says 250-260v with two pins sticking out from the sides. I can't seem to find a suitable replacement at MSC/mcmaster, but perhaps I'm not searching correctly.

Thanks!

Can you take a picture of the lamp and the switch? (I am assuming it's the lamp in one of the pushbuttons.) My F5 may have the same setup, and I can check for you this evening.

That'd be great, thank you! No pushbutton on my older model --- it's the light behind the green glass on the lower right of the machine, lit when power is on.

20170412_001544.jpg

My F5 must be newer, as it doesn't have a green glass on the lower right, just conventional light-up plastic pushbuttons. The bulbs on two out of four of mine are burned out.

Strange looking bulb...:confused:

Wonder what was wrong with a common incandescent filament bulb .......Why did they make this so difficult?
Cheers Ross
Speaking of strange "machine function on" lights, Alzmetall uses little 220 volt lights ! (even with the machine itself at 380 volts) Amazingly, Willis had some....some I bought what I needed plus some extras, just in case they run out some day.

Back