What's new
What's new

Aciera W20 Tooling

Oliver M

Plastic
I'm would like to share a few sources of tooling for Machines with W20 Spindle, like Aciera F3 and others.
Since this stuff is a bit hard to get, even in Europe, i had good experience with these sellers.

1. RC-Machines in Luxembourg.
They have W20 collets, MT adapters and other items in reasonable quality available.
RC-Machines (RCM S.ar.l.)

Georgessavoie
Mecanique generale,tour,fraiseuse,commande numerique,Horlogerie
Has often some new and used Schaublin tooling available.

3.skrawanie_eu at ebay
skrawanie_eu_de | eBay
Has some new W20 tooling, like W20 shell mill arbors, listed frome time to time.

If you also have a good source please post it here.

Cheers,
Oliver

Last edited:
I have 15 each Schaublin W20 collets, 1/16"-5/8", half of which are like new and half of which are very good. These fit my old Aciera F2 mill, and my old Schaublin 90 lathe, both of which I sold. US$16 each or US$220 for all, plus shipping. I can provide photos (which are on a different computer).

PM sent to rklopp.

I just happened across Georgessavoie http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/redirect-to/?redirect=http://www.georgessavoie.com/ a few weeks ago, and found it very interesting. When I checked it just now, there is an overlay on every page in French English and German. The English message is "Temporary closure of the site thank you for step pass of command for the moment", which while not perfect English suggests to me he is on Holiday, sick, or out of business for some other reason. Hopefully it will be a short closure.

I received my five collets yesterday via FedEx. They had some cosmoline type of substance on them which came off easily with acetone. The collets were either new or with minimal signs of use and therefore excellent. There was no damage to the collets caused by oopsies. I am very happy.

I do have collets left. I am on the road, but can take inventory tonight.
------------------------------------------
Now it is tonight. I have the following W20 collets left: 5/64, 7/64, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 8mm, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 & a W20 dead center. I'd like $16 each or $160 for the lot of 11 pieces, plus shipping. Figure shipping will be $15-20 FedEx Ground for the lot. PM me to arrange emailing pictures.

The following pictures shows the collets plus five that sold already.

thumbnail_W20 Collets 21.jpgW20 Collets 23.jpgthumbnail_W20 Collets 22.jpgthumbnail_W20 Collets 1.jpg

Last edited:
Georgessavoie ist open again, he must have been on Holiday.
I ordered a 22mm Arbor from skrawanie_eu last week, it looksy really nicely made.
Aciera Arbor W20.jpg

Back