What's new
What's new

Arboga U2508 Power Table feed

dego

Plastic
Good day all,

I need some help with my Arboga U2508 mill/drill press. I got a kind of stuck in overhauling my mill. I figured out, that the worm that sits on the electric motor shaft of the table feed gear box is worn as well as the driven bronze wheel. There are spare parts available, but cost about 500 $. Does anybody have a manual containing a sectional drawing and parts list for this gearbox? Below you got two pics to get an idea what I´am talking about. Thanks for watching

Cheers,

Detlef

Like-New.jpgGear.jpg

Hi Andy

Thanks for that hint, but I knew that site already. Unfortunately they just have the manual for the machine itself but without the power table feed option. So I am still watching out.

Detlef

Good day all,

I need some help with my Arboga U2508 mill/drill press. I got a kind of stuck in overhauling my mill. I figured out, that the worm that sits on the electric motor shaft of the table feed gear box is worn as well as the driven bronze wheel. There are spare parts available, but cost about 500 $. Does anybody have a manual containing a sectional drawing and parts list for this gearbox? Below you got two pics to get an idea what I´am talking about. Thanks for watching

Cheers,

Detlef

View attachment 64350View attachment 64351

Hello, i have the same power feed table as you and have the same problem, did you find parts for it or how did you resolv the problem

/Doger

Back