What's new
What's new

Deckel Dialog 11 error code book / list?

Osclar

Plastic
I am looking for an Deckel dialog 11 error code book or some kind of list were all the error codes are described in.
Does this exist and we're can I find it?

Thanks
Oscar

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

These are the error messages listed in the "Steuerungshandbuch" (I have a 2838-FP4). Unfortunately, it's in German, but I can translate, if you need a specific one.

Such a book does exist.
I have seen statements from Deckel that such book was supposed to be included with each machine.
Judging by the rarity of this book, that clearly did not happen.
The error book is very comprehensive and each error is explained to some degree incl. how to resolve it.
I have seen this book on german EBay exactly twice.

See position 35:
Deckel NC Milling Machine Web Site - NC machine documentation

In addition to this book there was also an internal Deckel manual that is much encompassing, but also includes all error descriptions and a few more not covered in the first book. It also has a lot more other stuff, for example also how to interpret the LED messages and boot-up processes and errors. This book was not even provided to the service technicians (though I know some have it). Sometimes parts of it pop up in different places.

If you give me an error code I can look it up for you, though sometimes it may take a while because I rarely get to go to my hobby-shop these days.

Such a book does exist.
I have seen statements from Deckel that such book was supposed to be included with each machine.
Judging by the rarity of this book, that clearly did not happen.
The error book is very comprehensive and each error is explained to some degree incl. how to resolve it.
I have seen this book on german EBay exactly twice.

See position 35:
Deckel NC Milling Machine Web Site - NC machine documentation

In addition to this book there was also an internal Deckel manual that is much encompassing, but also includes all error descriptions and a few more not covered in the first book. It also has a lot more other stuff, for example also how to interpret the LED messages and boot-up processes and errors. This book was not even provided to the service technicians (though I know some have it). Sometimes parts of it pop up in different places.

If you give me an error code I can look it up for you, though sometimes it may take a while because I rarely get to go to my hobby-shop these days.

Hi Martin.

Thanks for the replay and for clear it out.
So I will check the error codes and then send you an pm.

Would be nice to have that book.
And also the other book you explained about.

Do you know if there is some kind of book also explaining the parameters in the system and what you can do with them?
My machine is translated into Swedish and that could be nice sometimes.
The nice thing is that almost every parameter has some kind of text to it so some hint I get but I would be great with an parameter manual.

Thanks
Oscar

Do you know if there is some kind of book also explaining the parameters in the system and what you can do with them?

Yes there is parameter documentation and it gets complicated quickly depending on machine type and parameter type.
I would not mess with that and just get the correct parameters from FPS.
If you need to know an individual parameter description I can provide that info.

Yes there is parameter documentation and it gets complicated quickly depending on machine type and parameter type.
I would not mess with that and just get the correct parameters from FPS.
If you need to know an individual parameter description I can provide that info.

Hi Martin.

Thanks for your replay.
I have also talked to an Georg at FPS so I can now download my parameter file.
There were a misstake in the OEM file from Deckel.
The first symbol on the first line is an % sign but in my file there %% so I just deleted on and then it worked.

So now almost eveything seems to work.
Now I have issues with the spindle motor.
I can start it at any speed and that works just fine.
But if I stop it at a speed below 3000rpm it also works.
But if I try to stop it at any speed above 3000rpm then it first tries to stop for some milliseconds and then it shuts down and the spindle free runs.
The Bosch power feed module VM 60/R-T gives an alarm for overvoltage.

Could there be some issue with this module when it tries to feed the brake energy back to the grid?
Or is there some issues with the spindle drive?

Anyone else that maybe have got the same issue sometime?

Or could it be that I have to bad power lines?

Thanks

Back