What's new
What's new

Deckel FP3CC Dialog 11 parameter issues

Osclar

Plastic
Hi
This is my first post here I believe.
I have just bought and Deckel FP3CC machine with an Dialog 11 system and bosch rexroth AC servo drives and also ax servo for spindle.
I bought this machine really cheap and the plans were to swap the controll system to a new Siemens system.
But I had some time over yesterday so I fired up the machine to see what happens and we're the issues begin.
I got the issues directly at startup with the sps issue but after a lot of help from Wiggo I finally got it to work.
But then all the parameters are gone.
I have got to black disk from the guy I bought the machine and disk 1 says CC-REIHE ST 1,2,3 SPS CC4B16 CNC 4.274 + parameters.

So on that disk I find an file that is called CC0300B1.D11 and if I open that in notepad I see all the parameters.
Tried to load it but it says something about wrong format, tried to change the file end to .txt instead but did not help.
So instead I typed in the parameters, restarted the machine in RUN mode d t starts up.
I can turn on the power and the servos turns on.
But if I now try to reference the machine it only runs in 1mm/min [emoji85]
I have managed to home the X axis but not the other.
So my conclusion is that I believe that my parameter file is not for my machine.
Is it possible to get the correct file from DMG / FPS?
I also found out when I home the Z axis the table moves down and the position increases.
Shouldn't the table move up on positive direction?
Why is the machine only running at 1mm/min?
It doesn't care we're I put the over ride buttons.
We're are the home positions on the different axis?
I believe that the X axis has its home position to the left if I stand in front of the machine but we're does the Y and Z have its home positions?

Hope someone have some kind of idea to my issues?

Many thanks
Oscar

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

New information.
After runing the reference search function for almost 2 hours finally the machine found the zero positions and the positions on the screen turns green.
Now I can hand jog the machine with the hand wheel and it will move the axis quickly if I set the resolution to 100.
But if I move the axis with the axis button on the machine it still just move F 1 mm/min.
If I type F2000 I see that I takes that but when I try to move it still just goes with 1 mm/min.
If I hit the rapid feed button I see that the F speed changes from 2000 to 16960 and if then at the same time hit an axis button it still just moves with 1 mm/min

So do anyone have an idea what parameter that is wrong in the setup?

Thanks
Oscar

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back