What's new
What's new

Deckel like machine.... Inas alg 100 RE

ol'trusty

Plastic
Hi
I have purchased this machine and thought maybe someone can help with some info.
It is very similar to an fp1 and it is made by a company called "INAS".
After searching the web I concluded that it is a prvomajska alg 100 badged a litlle differently.
Does anyone recognize or have some information/manuals on these machines ?
Regards
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Congrats with your new mill. It do look great.

It's very similar to a Prvomajska. And it's made in the same city/country.

I know a guy, who's working in a shop which do rebuild old machines. And when completed they are that colour. Maybe I should ask him what the company name is. Maybe your mill is a rebuild Prvomajska from them?

Best regards

Hey Rasmush
Thanks for the reply, Is the shop you are reffering to called mastech ?
I saw a shop who painted machines with this color as well when I searched google photos.
I sent them an email a week ago but they did not respond...
I couldn't find any info on the machine so I did alot of searching.
Regards

Hi

I'm not sure. But I've asked him, so have to wait until he replies before I know more.

But this is an alg200 they recently refurbished

a016ba45d00b58ccecc4c8173cf4827e.jpg

He replayed to me, that it is a kind of Prvomajska.

Yugoslavia did collapse, and many companies did close as well. Also Prvomajska.
A new management tried to start production again, in this name.
Mostly same workers and so. But they couldn't get the production running.

Best regards

Does anyone know where I can source a manual for this machine ?
It seems to ba a late 90's machine identical to prvomajska

Thanks for the replies
I contacted them with no luck yet , I will give them a few more days.
I will attach a few photos of the final installation I got her up and running almost.
I also attached a photo of how I almost dropped her and how she fell on my foot ! Good thing I wear steel toe.
Before I start making chips I would like to change and fill the oil and lube..

Does anyone know where/how to fill gear oil ?

Also,I attached a photo of the oilers , kind of like a zerk fitting for oil what techniques would work to oil ? maybe a grease gun with oil ? or a soldered tube with o ring at the end ? I will try things tomorrow just thought someone has experince.

I found a manual in german maybe someone would be willing to have a look ?

Regards

Attachments

• P70425-111220.jpg
    P70425-111220.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 355
  • P70425-111247.jpg
    P70425-111247.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 306
  • P70425-111312.jpg
    P70425-111312.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 254
  • P70421-161835.jpg
    P70421-161835.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 279
  • P70421-161842.jpg
    P70421-161842.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 233
Hi.

Ouch. That was a close call. Nice to see your shoes saved your foot. Take care next time, they are small yes, but very heavy..

Can you please spare a picture of the left hand side? On my Prvomajska there are two places to fill oil. But it all ends in the buttom, where the gear levelers for auto feed are, running in a Oil bath.
There are a oil pump located, which Oil the bearings for the different shafts. The oil lube for the top gears are made when running the machine at high speed, and then the oil are thrown arround. On the left side, there are a little window. When the machine are running, oil will drip slowly in this window. When this are done, the top gears are oiled.

Hope this make sence, despite my bad english. [emoji2]

Best regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BTW. The ball lubrication you have a picture of, can both be used to fill oil and grease. Its best to use a oil pump made for this purpose. Its a spring loaded pump, with a tapered end, which will fit over the ball. When you press the pump against the ball, it will push oil in it. You can use a normal oilcan with a hard tip, but the other one are better.
There are two types of those ball oilers. One where the ball are inwards, and one like you, where it turen outwards. Try search Google for ball oilers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just my 2 cents...In my experience those push style oil guns are junk...have yet to find one that is not a total leaker, in that when stored the oil seeps out the back or the outlet, so that when you
need to use it next time it is empty, and there is a puddle below where it was stored.....

Some hand pump style "grease guns" can also seal and deliver oil. With an appropriate end fitting that would be my choice for oiling your machine.....
Cheers Ross

It is easy to convert a standard lever grease gun to an oil gun by removing the plunger and spring from the body, sealing the hole with a bolt, nut, flat washers, and a rubber washer to the inside, and putting teflon tape on the body threads. The pump will have zero suction lift, which means the pump end has to be below the body when pumping.

Hi
Thanks for the replies
Rasmush, thanks for the help I attached a photo of the left hand side of the machine and I observed something similar to what you told me. I didnt want to run the machine yet because the sight glasses were empty. After reading your post about the dripping I decided to give it a shot. the top window I can see splashing of oil and after a few seconds maybe 15 the bottom window fills up slowly and completely.
Where is your drain and fill plug located ? I kind of feel like an idiot not being able to find them. I tried to drain from a plug on the side of the base but only half a cup of oil came out (second pic)
About the oiling I still havent figured out which oiler I need and a regular oiler doesnt seem to work like the one with the ball going inward like on my lathe.
In the meantime I removed all the fittings and oiled that way until I buy or make something that works.
Thing is I foung grease in the bottom oil points (only) pic attached. Wondering if that should be?

Regards

Attachments

• P70428-074141.jpg
    P70428-074141.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 262
  • P70428-104638.jpg
    P70428-104638.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 164
  • P70428-112123.jpg
    P70428-112123.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 201

Back