What's new
What's new

Deckel NSV80 board help needed

Sicardski

Aluminum
I am looking for a used NSV80 board or someone who can repair mine.
It is from a Deckel FP4NC with a Dialog 3 controller.
I have replaced all the caps, a few resistors and the TI 3055 transistor and it still blows the 1.25 amp fuse everytime it is powered up.

Thanks for any parts of help you can provide.

Here is a photo of the back side of the board new the fuse and power components.
To me this looks fishy but not so bad that it would not still work.
Let me know what you think.
IMG_2610.jpg

Hi Sicardski,

sorry but the picture shows only a blank area where tin is on a copper area (GND) it is the area under the big Electrolyt Capacitor.
Maybe the capacitor i original and old , so it has not the capacitance as it should have.
But there should be also others which can do this.

I can repair such boards, and i can provide new ones.
But i am in germany.

please have a look here:
Rep. Deckel DIALOG NSV8,NE8,NEA8,NPP8,HS9338,Bosch :angry:35 in Hessen - Sinn | eBay Kleinanzeigen

Regards Michael Burk

Herr Burk,

Vielen Danke fur die informationen.
Ich habe jemanden vor Ort gefunden, der die Reparatur machen kann.

Hi Ross,
Yes i will ship to US (if it is allowed ;-) )
As i do repair it is like exchange. In some cases i have another card and i can provide it directly.
Otherwise the card you send to me will be repaired and you get the same card back.
Yes i will accept Paypal.
At this moment i have no NEP52A .
Do you have an NEP52 ? I have assembled some of the electronics to change a non A to an "A".

If you need something from the electronic side i may be able to help you.
Regards Michael

@Sicardski: Great! Do you have an german background ?

Hi Ross,
As i do repair it is like exchange. In some cases i have another card and i can provide it directly.
Otherwise the card you send to me will be repaired and you get the same card back.
Yes i will accept Paypal.
At this moment i have no NEP52A .
Do you have an NEP52 ? I have assembled some of the electronics to change a non A to an "A".

If you need something from the electronic side i may be able to help you.
Regards Michael

@Sicardski: Great! Do you have an german background ?

No, I do not have a German background, I have just worked at a German company for many years.
Weber Automotive

Hallo Michael!

Yes, shipping from Germany to the USA and in the other direction is certainly allowed and works pretty well. If you are keeping costs down, then I suggest you use DHL, this will cost 20 or 30 Euros to ship a reasonable number of boards. Be warned that it may take anywhere between 5 days and 5 weeks (!!!) to arrive. If speed is essential then use Federal Express, but it will cost five or six times as much.

Cheers,
Bruce

Back