What's new
What's new

Dialog 11 NGE fatal Error 0040

Stephh

Plastic
Hello,

my name is Stephan, I'm from Germany and new to this forum.
I joined here, because I read some threads about Dialog 11 and think, there are really competent people here.
Unfortunately, I got a broken Dialog 11 on a FP4.
I don't have the machine here at the moment, but I'm already thinking about what to test/try to get the machine working again.
The Control displays "NGE fatal Error 0040" during self-test.
I'm wondering a little, cause the NGE01 has got the green light on (RUN) and the same on the NPP03.
I know the whole graphics unit consists out of 3 cards, NPP03, NGP02 and NEG01.
But NGP02 don’t has any led's.
I already tried to contact FPS, but the said there is no documentation about any NGE Error Codes.

Does any one of you know something about NGE Error Codes?

Thank you.

Stephan

Stephan, I suggest that you call Singer Werkzeugmaschinen 08171 78238 and ask Franz Singer. He will probably be able to help. Cheers, Bruce

Stephan,
I am sure you misunderstood FPS. They certainly have info on NGE error codes, just maybe not that one.
Indeed I cannot find such code.
An error that seems similar is for the GRM (Grafikmodul?) 0040 which means "KRAM auf der NSI nicht anspechbar".
GRM 0040: Das KRAM auf der NSI nicht ansprechbar
Erk: Das KRAM auf der NSI ist nicht ansprechbar.
Wir: Hochlauf wird komplett abgebrochen.
Bes: NSI austauschen.

Stephan,
I am sure you misunderstood FPS. They certainly have info on NGE error codes, just maybe not that one.
Indeed I cannot find such code.

I think you could be right, my problem looks exactly like discribed in your Error.
Propably the documentation is not 100% right for my version, i think they renamed GRM to NGE.
It really looks like its's a GRM 0040. The selftest/booting is cancled completely, also the NSI 02 got the red Error led lighting up

Thank you so much, I will try to get a replacement for NSI 02 and test it, as soon as i got the machine here.

Back