What's new
What's new

NEED help tuning servo motor Siemens Dialog 3e

Denis RUS

Plastic
Hello. I need help tuning servo motor.
More and more often began to appear error X-Axis (machine was giving alarm randomly) on high speed
Replaced the Board 047114 and 047116 with axis C.
The Error no longer occurs. Read what can be set with trimmer resistors R146 and R144.
Tell me the procedure and what parameters must be observed.
Pre-cleaned Tahoe generator of the X-axis Machine DECKEL FP3NC DIALOG 3E System BOSCH TR15-2

Six years registered in this Forum, 11 posts containing only service questions,without even a feedback.
I have 2 more questions for you:
-What is your contribution to the forum community?
-WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A PREVIOUS POST SEARCH?

Hello zephyrous

Six years registered in this Forum, 11 posts containing only service questions,without even a feedback.
I have 2 more questions for you:
-What is your contribution to the forum community?
-WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A PREVIOUS POST SEARCH?

Hello Zephyrous.
You are right in 6 years of being in the forum I only asked questions to which I have no answer.
Trust me - many questions I've decided on their own without the help of the forum.
In my defense I can say this, what you read is actually translated from Russian into English, the second I'm not a linguist and Miller and this I a great expert nicely to write your thoughts.
What kind of help (contribution) I was able to bring the forum telling how I replaced the oil seal or offreserve place under the bearing - sorry I thought it was only semusavebulia forum.
Believe me I have 3 hours were in search of the answer to your question - but once again English and Russian are very different languages and I couldn't find the answer to your question on this asked him.
Founded only description of how to configure the system DIALOG 11 (for example the word "Tunning" on Russian is translated as the improvements bring to high-max settings.) If You have an answer to my question, and you don't mind to answer it - I would be very grateful. And if you think that I did not post information of which you interesting, write what You want to see or read I will gladly share in process of forces and possibilities

Back