What's new
What's new

Quill hand levers on German eBay for Deckel jig bore head, in German, description ?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
In other words what keywords in German might bring them to light ? Actually need two of them.

Try the Carr Lane online catalog from a desktop, not mobile, and when you locate the lever handles, hub, etc. toggle it to German.
How can I quickly locate a product in Carr Lane Manufacturing's online catalog?
Carr Lane Manufacturing's online catalog allows you to locate a product in different ways. First, you can scale down by using the subcategories listed. Second, you can use the search feature that appears as a green button on the left side of your screen. The search can be used by either typing in the Carr Lane part number or the product name. The online catalog is also available in several languages. To change languages, choose the International Product Catalog link that appears on the right of your screen, no matter what page of our website you are on! You will then be able to choose from English (USA or International catalog versions), Spanish, French, Italian, or German.

Can't help with the exact words, but what i do in a case like this is i copy a picture of the part from a manual and circle the appropriate part then send the photo to the
usual suspects and ask if they can supply ...
Has worked pretty well for me...That is how i got the handle for my boring head from Singer....Sorry too long ago to produce the invoice that would have the description...
Cheers Ross

If I don't misunderstand, then it should be part 11 from that manual:
"Abnehmbarer Griff für Grobzustellung von Hand": removable handle for coarse infeed(?) by hand

FP2_30.jpg

FP2_31.jpg

Quill: "Pinole"
hand lever: "Griff" "Handgriff" "Handhebel"
jig bore head: in Deckel-documents "Bohrkopf", but most say "Feinbohrkopf"

Cheers,
Karl

Edit: sorry for problems with the automatically resized picutures. One was possible to upload in zipped format:
View attachment FP2_30.zipView attachment FP2_30.zip

In other words what keywords in German might bring them to light ? Actually need two of them.

I can only tell you about the boring heads for the Deckel FP2/3/4 mills. I *think* they are the same as on the Deckel jig bore but am not certain.

I assume you are talking about the quill handle that can be inserted (plugged in) in one of six orientations? In the parts manual it is called "Einsteckbarer Handgriff" which means pluggable/adjustable handle. Part number is 2221 30 000301 00.

Possible search terms in German would be "Handgriff, Handhebel, Handkurbel, Schlüssel" in combination with "Deckel Bohrkopf" or "Deckel Feinbohrkopf".

I think it would be pretty easy to make one of these from a piece of hex stock and a plastic ball handle. If it would help I can take a good photo of mine and some measurements.

Cheers,
Bruce

Back