What's new
What's new

Technical Manual FP4NC

bendu73

Plastic
Hi,

I just bought an Deckel FP4NC of 1981, it's look like FP4A but with CN. I want to renovate it but i need documentations of mechanicals parts. I just have electronic schematic...

Have you got that for me?

thanks you :)

Show us a photo of the machine. 1981 is pretty early for an FP4NC.....Wondering if this is a "rounded Head" machine.
Only three user printed doccuments as far as i know.
1. Orange book (electrical documentation) has schematics for boards, wiring layout and component locator to show where different electrical parts are located.

2. User manual: has operational information and programming examples along with specs for the machine.

3. Parts book: shows mechanical parts and part numbers for the machine.

Assume you are looking for the parts book....But it would be nice to confirm what machine you actually had.

Cheers Ross

I'm sure, this is an FP4NC, but early version. Maybe it's the same mechanic of Deckel FP4A. I can read "FP4NC 1981" on the machine.

IMG_3403.jpg

As i suspected....early machine, "round head" closer to the manual machines or FP"A's" i think...
Sorry no parts book for that one.

Do you have the control?
Does it work....Don't think any parts for that either.
Cheers Ross

They is no parts book for FP4A?

This machine has been retrofited in the 90's with Fidia controller. But i haven't the Fidia card in electrical panel. I will remplace it with LinuxCNC ;)
But i have a problem, the Z brake doesn't work... As a result I need to know how it's made :/

thanks you!

Back