What's new
What's new

who'll join EMO show this year?

thanvg

Hot Rolled
Hi to all,

a friend and I are considering visiting EMO at Hanover in September this year. Actually, he has already booked, I am still not sure if I'll make it.

Anybody else coming? Would be nice to meet in person if some of us do make it to the show.

BR,
Thanos

Thanos, I am planning to go for a few hours. Please drop me a line if you will be in Hannover. Cheers, Bruce
I don't think I could go to a machine tool show for "a few hours" unless it was a really small show. EMO would take 3 days to cover properly unless you just had a couple of specific vendors in mind and could resist wandering further !

I don't think I could go to a machine tool show for "a few hours" unless it was a really small show. EMO would take 3 days to cover properly unless you just had a couple of specific vendors in mind and could resist wandering further !

That's true, but if you lived about 15 minutes by car AND didn't need to see everything and could selectively pick out what you wanted to see at the show, you might consider going for a few hours. Certainly if you flew to Hanover from America and rented a hotel for the visit, chances are you would probably suck every ounce of milk out of that show that the vendors would think you were an un-weaned calf. :)

I am definitely going.
So, as per last time: Those who can't go but would like to see something specific: Let me know which manufacturer and which machine(s) and I will try my best to take pictures. I will post a thread with pictures when I am back home.

Anything five-axis, automation, robotics, pallet loaders etc..
Ballpark costs for same, pls.

I am definitely going.
So, as per last time: Those who can't go but would like to see something specific: Let me know which manufacturer and which machine(s) and I will try my best to take pictures. I will post a thread with pictures when I am back home.

+1 for me.
From Wednesday.
Do we have a meeting point?
Kyriakos

I have to cancel. The machine/project I'm working on will be shipped tomorrow instead of today. I need to do some last minute work and the final inspection. Sadly can't make it.. Would have liked to meet.

Lots of machines as always: Way too much to see for the 2 days I was there. Met ballen on friday - We looked at some cool machines together and had a nice chat !

Here a piece of unobtanium...
36.000 euros for the P20
43.000 for the P21

Differences? No auto feed on X and typical Heidenhain DRO.

Attachments

• GOPR0881.jpg
    GOPR0881.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 145
  • GOPR0909.jpg
    GOPR0909.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 294
  • GOPR0908.jpg
    GOPR0908.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 147
  • GOPR0907.jpg
    GOPR0907.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 128
  • G0120893.jpg
    G0120893.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 137
I like that HH DRO because of it's large display. Which model is that?

I haven't been there but there was a old Deckel FP CNC showed there at the DMG Mori booth , overhauled with an Celos control.

Back