What's new
What's new

alarms when moving Z/C axis in setup mode (Sinumerik 840D / CTX Beta 800)

Lastuneste

Aluminum
I get these alarms with almost every setup. To dial indicate tool holders, I have to spend a while moving the Z axis with door open (setup switch in "mode 2"). Similar thing occasionally happens when rotating C axis with door open. Is there a way to avoid these alarms OR clear them without turning off the entire control? I haven't been able to find a way around it. :confused:

The machine is a CTX Beta 800 running on Sinumerik 840D. Another 1250-series DMG also running 840D has had the same issue, but we don't dial holders on that machine so often.

5djbnVx.jpg

Had the pleasure of another restart today and I remembered to take a photo with the alarm numbers included. Previous googling has so far revealed something vague like "the security system thinks an axis moved too fast"

VAU52b9.jpg

I believe this alarm is being caused by the spindle rotating when it's not being commanded to move...I bet if you opened the door and gave it a good wheel of fortune spin you would immediately get that alarm

Find a solution to your problem? I run a CTX Gamma and I get this same problem every once and awhile.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back