What's new
What's new

Do old Maho sales brochures ever show up on German eBay ?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Frustrating that I have sales literature on some of the most obscure European machines, many of which even most Europeans have never heard of probably...and yet I somehow manage to have absolutely nothing on manual Maho mills. Got something on nearly every CNC Maho ever made, but not a single sheet of paper on the manual Mahos. Sooo, just wondering if any of you have ever noticed any manual Maho brochures coming up for sale anywhere ?

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing... It is really strange. I only have two brochures for the Maho on the DVD. Both are 1980s vintage color and are fun to look at but they are not the old 1960s "no whiz-bang electronics" type of machines. Wierd. Then again, those machines don't seem to be all that prevalent in the first place. It seems like for every 20 Deckels there is one Maho of that vintage....

--Alan

. Wierd. Then again, those machines don't seem to be all that prevalent in the first place. It seems like for every 20 Deckels there is one Maho of that vintage....
Yeah I've noted that Maho to Deckel ratio guesstamate here before. And yet it's just the opposite with CNC machines...waaay more CNC Mahos around than CNC Deckels in the USA.

I wonder if there was some consternation in the Deckel boardrooms when Maho first started taking off with their early 1980's CNC machines ? I imagine some senario where Deckel was getting all smug about beating the pants off Maho in sales up until that point, but then Maho taking off like a rocket and leaving them in the dust. But maybe that was only here and not the case in Europe and other parts of the world ?

Back