What's new
What's new

DMG Mori open house OCT 25-27

Just went to the one in Denver this morning/this afternoon... Really awesome and worth while if you really want to close in on a relevant machine.

Really impressive.

At DMG Mori Triad they were showing a CMX 1100 V a DMU 50,DMU 65 monoBLOCK, MILLTAP 700 NHX 5000 2nd Generation and a NLX 2000SY

I thought the CMX 1100v looked very credible, and the DMU 65 monoblock seems very good indeed. And dare I say some really solid specials right now that are very hard to ignore/ almost game changing from how things have been in the past for that particular class of machine.

Also really super to see things aligning well for Triad and Denver as well as for DMG Mori but more so to get a more direct feel from what's coming from Deckel Maho more specifically.

Really good open house and everybody I dealt with were super professional and able to lay their hands on deeper application relevant info and really "get to it" in a very efficient and sensible way.

Seems like a good team/good fit all round.

The door light is a status light bar on some machines you get additional status light on top.

My personal favorite is the DMG toolbox with all the self-close drawers......LOVE IT!

Great deals/"specials" being offered on the DMU 65 Monoblock... Really blinged with lots of usefull options thrown in.

frontish.jpgside view.jpgmotion.jpghelmet.jpgyou think.jpg

VERY very tempting... (With the Heidenhain TNC 640 control).

Nice. How much is that tool cart? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

"Darling" if you have to ask you can't afford it...

[I have the price buried in a quote somewhere, but it's really expensive, I was wondering whether they throw those in like the car mats etc. to close the deal... LOL].

Can't find a broken out price; I think I did ask once... It's specified as a Y-301 and I think there is an ECO version... I think (maybe wrong) that the cart and draws unit is about $5K?

I was told it is about 4K for the Toolbox with drawers so it is like a Snap-on toolbox.

The tool-cart for cat 40 holders it is in a same range as Lista probably around 2K

Back