What's new
What's new

Kudo's to Mori for good customer support

pmtool

Cast Iron
My hats off to DMG Mori for providing me free phone service with a knowledgeable tech helping me resurrect a nearly 20 year old machine of which I am not even the original owner. Really above and beyond what I would expect. They could very easily say deal with it on your own or charge me for a service call. In fact it would make more financial sense for them to do so, at least in the short term. Although, I am sure good service helps develop brand loyalty. A breath of fresh air with the current state of customer service most everywhere else. Did not even have to spend a second on hold waiting for someone!

Glad to hear it! I feel the same way with Kitamura as I deal with some old issues and new problems. With service like this these "old" machines are worth a lot more. Free tech support that is very good and never trying to get me off the phone, yet.

I have a Mori Seiki Junior from the eighties who need support concerning the tool changer. There is no service manuals available. It is a mechanical problem but electric wiring diagrams are also needed.
Any suggestions?
Greetings /Roger

Back