What's new
What's new

Maho MH600E2 user in need of help.

GPCNC

Plastic
Hello All ,
I was shadowing this forum from some time and found lots of answers here to fix my maho MH600E2 with Philips CNC432 control. Below is what is curently done and working:
1) Machine constans -> uploaded form copy
2) Reference point search -> working
3) Tool memory-> field with basic tools and corection values
4) ATC working
5) Data In/OUT -> working via RS232and some old PC with TIMCA soft.
6) TEACH IN -> working , wrote some simple program to check if the spindle is running
7) Reset Axis -> working got zero offset set on G52

What is my problem ?
I'm trying to get my program (N100.001) "transfered" form Program memory to AUTO Mode so i can make some machinning , i just can't figure this out:(
If someone know a keys combination , i would be deeply apriciated if someone would wrote a simple instruction ( ex. preas this and that )
Unfortunatly all my machine documentation got lost during transport from Germany.

BR Paweł

I could do it if I was in front of the machine...

you want to start in manual mode. From manual mode press 'Menu' key. I can't remember what comes up-- either a list of programs or options so that you can get to a list of programs. When you get to the list key in program number 'Enter' and 'Search'. This will load the program into memory. You can now go to Auto mode and press 'cycle start'.

This control is great except for memory and processing speed. It will start anywhere in the middle of a program (and figure out where to go). After you have loaded the program in manual mode (above) you can key in any program line, 'enter' and 'search'. Program will scroll to this line-- then go to Auto mode and press cycle start-- program will start from this line.

Dear Sneebot,
Thank You for Your replay , I will try this when I'm back form bussines trip , If You will recall something additional I would deeply apriciate if You post this , You allready help a lot giving me point to start.
BR Paweł

You can use the same general format on most screens- for example when you are in the tool table you could type in 'T82' press 'Enter' and 'Search' and it will scroll down to T82.

Hello Pavel,

I do have the manuals for this machine. I have scanned most of them, and could send them to you on email. But they are quite large. So give me your email and I will send them to you.

What manuals do you need? And what vintage is your mill? The manuals I have for my machine is in German and Swedish. I haven't scanned the German one as it is no interest to me as I don't read German that well. But I have scanned the Swedish one.
And I have a scanned copy in English of a friends MH800. Much of the machine manual is the same. So the machine manual is kind of relevant.
The programming manual should be good. The English one I have is actually better than the one that came with my mill.

I have thrown out the original controller a long time ago, and didn't put that much effort in to getting to know it. But I still have it as spare, until I have the new one fully up and running.

Anders

Back