What's new
What's new

Maho MH700C Problem or not?

Grusse

Plastic
I have a Maho MH700C 432-9 (SW 311), and i was got an error M02 about 10-15sec after i start the hydraulic?

I was run the diagnostic test and the result was:

"Running test: 5= proc mod V24

Vart NR = 1 33800

Module Defective

Detected Error - Number is = 013"

So i was replace the memory card & CPU card, and ewerything looked fine and the same result!

And when i was look under the flatpanel, i was found that one ic was only fitted with one side of the ic pins(7pins of 14) in the socket. I was notice that one of the pins just touch the socket, but i was sure that i had found the the problem. So i replaced the ic in the socket(14pins of 14), but the problem was still there.

Then i was take out the 7 pins again, and now i was sure that the 7:th pin not were touching the socket, and now the machine run again without the M02 errorcode?

So now i wonder what the ic:s function are? The machine seems to work well without it? And when i run the diagnostic test, i still got the same errors? But the machine runs like it always did?

The ic i placed at the upper left corner, and marked with: CD 4093 BE RCA H 340
attachment.php

I'm confused... is it fixed or not ??

I take it from the old Maho logo on the board this is one of the older 700C's...eary '80's vintage...right ?

I'm confused... is it fixed or not ??

I take it from the old Maho logo on the board this is one of the older 700C's...eary '80's vintage...right ?

The machine runs again, but i stll have the error message when i run diagnostic test?

Yes this is an old machine, 1984 MH 700C 432-9 SW 311.

I´m still confused with the ic at the back on the keybord? Why is the ic only mounted with one of the two pin sides, i guess it not were delivered from Maho like that? :crazy:

"Running test: 5= proc mod V24

Vart NR = 1 33800

Module Defective

Detected Error - Number is = 013"

attachment.php

I have some problem on my MAHO MH 300 C. She have the same controller (philip 432/9)

In my case when I do an advanced diagnostic I see DTR/DSR must be: 1

Back