What's new
What's new

Maho MH700S . Newbie questions and parameters (constants) needed

evidence_UA

Aluminum
Hi guys,

recently, i have purchased a Maho MH700S in a very good shape and as i have all the fanuc's cnc in my facility, i have some questions:
1. First of all, can anyone please send me constants for that machine and am i will be able to transfer them via DNC software? (i have a rs232 and proper cable from a previous owner)

2. How should i start the machine :) ? When i hit and hold the "machine start" button for second time and press Clear to delete errors, its still shuts up the motors when i unpress the button

3. Is there any command for forcing the lubrication cycle, because the machine was resting for couple of years

The funny thing is i have a tons of manuals for it, and nowherein books i cannot find the answer.

Thanks in advance :)

Evidence,
I have the same missing parameters problem. Were you able to resolve your issue?

Thanks,

David

How full is the lubrication oil tank? There is a low level sensor in there, and the machine will not latch on if the level is too low. Often "tpp low" is about a half tank full.

Have you contacted MAHO to ask about constants? If you give them your machine serial number they will know the correct config for this machine.
Mark

Thanks, i have solved the problem with parameters by creating a text file with manual inputting of them and then sending it with Cimco to machine.

We have another problem - the spindle wont change the speed gear... When we are at low gear position and trying to set a speed of a high position it shuts down with an Intervention and I87 error

Back