What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki M300-A Need PMC Parameters Help!

KnoLimitz

Aluminum
Hey guys,

I just got this machine, it has a Fanuc 10-AD Control, I am in the process of upgrading the memory with the Memex stuff. I have been documenting everything quite nicely, or so I thought. I punched out all the NC Parameters, and took pictures of all the PMC Parameters. Everything was fine until the machine had OT 032 XYZ Alarms and I spend a good 5 hours to figure out that I missed some of the PMC Parameters because the pages don't scroll though with just the arrow key like the rest of the pages. You actually have to press both arrow keys at the same time to toggle through the pages. So I have some of the PMC Parameters missing because of my mistake. Anyway if anyone has a machine like this, and would like to help me, let me know. I would gladly give something for your time! Thanks

Ok I figured it out!

Hey guys,

I just got this machine, it has a Fanuc 10-AD Control, I am in the process of upgrading the memory with the Memex stuff. I have been documenting everything quite nicely, or so I thought. I punched out all the NC Parameters, and took pictures of all the PMC Parameters. Everything was fine until the machine had OT 032 XYZ Alarms and I spend a good 5 hours to figure out that I missed some of the PMC Parameters because the pages don't scroll though with just the arrow key like the rest of the pages. You actually have to press both arrow keys at the same time to toggle through the pages. So I have some of the PMC Parameters missing because of my mistake. Anyway if anyone has a machine like this, and would like to help me, let me know. I would gladly give something for your time! Thanks

Hey guys, I found the rest of my parameters in a old Mori Seiki Parameter book I didn't even know I had! So I know this is probably not the most common machine out there, but if you have any problems feel free to email me, I will try to help if I can!
[email protected]

Back