What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki MV-55 Yasnac MX3 only outputs binary code need help

JayTucson

Plastic
So I'm running an older MV-55 with a yasnac MX3 controller. I can send programs to the control no problem. When I try to send programs to the computer it comes in as binary I believe. I'm using DNC4U for I/O. The settings for sending are the same as receiving. Possibly the machine parameters are wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.

Can you post the settings you are using?

I think I run 4800 baud, 2 stop bits, even parity, and I used the software handshake.

Also, you'll get a lot more traction in the main CNC section. I wish they would delete this section.

Those are the settings I'm using. Recommended by DNC4U. I'm new to posting here. I was just browsing for answers and getting nowhere so I figured I'd set up and acct and post.

It is gibberish. The only settings are ascii and eia. It's set to ascii. We have a Mori Jr and a few matsuura's and they send programs fine.

We ended up creating a new machine file in DNC4U and it's working. Still unsure of why it wouldn't work with the original one as the settings are the same. Thanks for all of your suggestions!

Back