What's new
What's new

Mori seiki Sl 150

Jturtle

Plastic
looking at fixing up an older Mori seiki model Sl 150 but can't seem to find a parts list anywhere to start figuring out what parts to order and trying to describe them over the phone as become an issue, if anyone could send me a pdf file parts list you would be a big help. Thank you in advance. [email protected] Things I'm looking at fixing, adding a Light, Oil pub replacing , Tool drop box

I just rebuilt a 1984 Mori Seiki SL-2H. I called DMG Mori 1-800-364-6674, their parts and service department was extremely helpful, they emailed pages of parts sheets and were great help from the old timers with questions when I got stuck. Very nice people to work with. They still have very good documentation on old machines. A lot of the parts I needed where still available, very expensive but available. There are a lot of free manuals available online if you search for your machine and control system. I downloaded a complete free manual from Yasnac/Yaskawa, that had all of the G-code syntax and setting, was a great asset. I found a nice original bound operators manual on ebay for my machine. Lots of Mori Seiki parts on there also. Good Luck!

Back