What's new
What's new

MORI SEIKI SL-3H fanuc system 3T

anuroopkundi

Plastic
hello

I RECENTLY PURCHASED MORI SEIKI SL-3 H MAKE 1982.I AM FACING A PROBLEM WHEN WE GOT THE MACHINE BOTH THE TRANSFORMERS FROM THE CONTROL WERE STOLEN:angry: AND I DONT HAVE ANY ELECTRICAL DRAWING WITH THE MACHINE.CAN ANYONE HELP IN THIS CASE CAN ANYONE PROVIDE DETAILS OF THE TRANSFORMERS AND WITH THE ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAMS FOR THE TRANSFORMERS ...ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED:):):confused: ALL I HAVE A DATA SHEET AND PARTS LIST OF MACHINE BUT DONT HAVE ANY ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM IN IT.Scan5555.jpgDATA SHEET ATTACHED HERE WITH

Who do people buy this shit? Someone striped the fucking thing and another ass thinks he can fix it ..... amazing.

sir if you can not help stop criticizing somebody.anyways thankyou for taking out your precious time to reply:)

Being Japanese, it will almost be certainly be 200 V AC Phase to Phase. That's how they make them to this day, based on the domestic voltage. Fanuc hasn't changed since its inception.

Is there not a label on the cabinet showing how many kVA? I'd assume being in India, you have 415 V AC phase to phase. Its the same as here. Funny how the old colonies seem to be the same.

You will need a 415V to 200V step-down transformer. You have plus / minus 10% on that 200V. So 180 / 220V is the allowable range. Best to put it in the middle, given you have brown outs and incoming voltage fluctuations.

Sizing we will depend on the kVA on the cabinet. If I had to have a guess, a 32 Amp breaker on the incoming 415 side would be more than enough. Mostly for in-rush current to the transformer. That would give you about 23 kVA.

Regards Phil.

sir if you can not help stop criticizing somebody.anyways thankyou for taking out your precious time to reply:)

Sorry.... just a quick question how do you steal a transformer from a machine?
Sending you a PM (privet message) with a link to download 3T maintenance pdf there is transformer info around page 20.
PDF is on google drive.

Back