What's new
What's new

Mori seiki sl1 fanuc 5t parameters

hlpheifer

Plastic
I have a 1979 mori. The batterys died some parameters are lost but not all. I dont have a parameter list.

I would like to ask if some one could help me with a list to check all the parameters.

Have allready replaced the battarys.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D855 met Tapatalk

That machine should have bubble memory. It doesn't use a battery. Unless something horrible happened, the parameters are in there forever.

I baught the machine last week. Repaired the spindeldrive. But i think te last owner tryed to repair it with modifying the parameters.

Parameters Mori Seiki

I have a 1979 mori. The batterys died some parameters are lost but not all. I dont have a parameter list.

I would like to ask if some one could help me with a list to check all the parameters.

Have allready replaced the battarys.

Hello,

I am a service engineer and I have a client who has a Mori Seiki SL3 (not SL1) with fanuc 5T.
He also has maintenance manuals for fanuc 5T which contains parameter definition, and I almost forget, he also has the maintenance manual for the spindle drive. If you have the first 6 parameters (0 to 5) then I believe you can get it to work again. The rest of the parameters will be very similar to the SL3 and will only need some changes.

Please send me an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or whatsapp +52 811 662 1075

Best regards

Jose Lankenau

That machine should have bubble memory. It doesn't use a battery. Unless something horrible happened, the parameters are in there forever.

5T does not have bubble memory. 6T/6M use bubble.

5T has two different memories. One for programs and one for machine parameters. One battery pack for each set of boards.

Lose batteries for program memory- No big deal. Lose Parameter batteries and it's a PITA.

Garwood is correct by now i have the lathe working and have a complete list of parameters.

Garwood is correct by now i have the lathe working and have a complete list of parameters.

can you post the parameters? I have a 5t that's died a couple times, fortunately I have the parameters saved, but I don't know what any of them mean.

can you post the parameters? I have a 5t that's died a couple times, fortunately I have the parameters saved, but I don't know what any of them mean.
Is yours also a mori seiki sl1 with 5t ?
I also dont have a discription just the parameters

Mine is an Ikeiga, so I doubt they're the same. Thanks thou

We recently gave away three running Ikegais with 5T controls. All had the parameter sheets stored in their electric enclosures. I can get copies from the new owners if you still need them, PM me with your machine model

We recently gave away three running Ikegais with 5T controls. All had the parameter sheets stored in their electric enclosures. I can get copies from the new owners if you still need them, PM me with your machine model

Its' an FX25N. I have the parameters, I would just be nice to know what they mean.

Back