What's new
What's new

2008 EDM CHMER For sale in excellent condition to anyone who is interested

Jacob_Thompson

Plastic
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a very user friendly advanced system CAD 2008 model CM-323C Chmer with only 1600 hours on it that I'm selling. It's excellent shape with no problems and has been meticulously maintained according to the service checklists I have in hand. If you're interested feel free to comment or contact me by email at [email protected]

- The machine structure is desgined by advanced CAD system to ensure to deformation-free performance and high accuracy machining.

- Table surface is hardened to high hardness by high frequency heat treatment for maximum wear resistance.

- Precision ball screws on X,Y,Z-axis provide smooth transmission and high accuracy traverse.

- The machine structure is manufactured from high qulity cast iron (FC30), seasoning treated and tempered to relieve stress. THis assured high rigidity, deformation-free and dependable machining accuracy.

- The spindle feed on linear motion guides to ensure long term accuracy and durability.

- The machine structure is designed via computer analysis to anti-pull, anti-press and anti-stress, ensure machining accuracy.

Thank you.

Back