What's new
What's new

Agie 250 HSS not filling with DA

JTB3

Plastic
Agie 250 HSS not filling with DI

I'm trying to help a buddy with a 1999 Agie 250 HSS .. Having issues with my pneumatic solenoids in the back DI tank, it is open and losing air pressure and will not close. Anybody have any suggestion as where to start?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited:
On the DA in my 170HSS, the solenoids where assembled/mounted in a "bank", sharing the air source. Mine developed a leak between a couple of the solenoids. As I recall (and admittedly it's been about 10 years) I had to replace O-rings between some of the solenoids. I'll see if I can find some photos.

PM

Which valve? is the air line to the valve always pressurized? if so check the solenoid mounted in a bank on the inside back wall of DA. look at the bottom of the solenoid you will see a slotted pin rotate the pin and the solenoid should change state. air/no-air. if it doesnt you have a bad solenoid. if it does, open the side panel of the CF cabinet you will see a wire distribution board with a column of green leds. they will be labeled to match the valves. green is on, is the led changing state when you turn the function on/off? if not problem is in CF cabinet. Let me know and we will go from there.

it's the L91 pneumatic valve in the DA 19 tank
Thanks everyone for the help.

Back