What's new
What's new

Agie Cut 200 Mode 6 User manual

subwoofer

Plastic
Hi there!
Does anyone have user manual for AgieCut 200?
I was wondering what does Mode 6 mean? Or any mode? Or those parameter for EROS S and EROS T?
As you can see I am beginner so any help would be appreciated

Anyone?

Hi there!
Does anyone have user manual for AgieCut 200?
I was wondering what does Mode 6 mean? Or any mode? Or those parameter for EROS S and EROS T?
As you can see I am beginner so any help would be appreciated

:(:(:(:(:( anyone :confused:
I have some kind of instruction, with recommended parameters M,T,I, Pr, P, Td.. etc..
But whenever i put those parameters the wire breaks within few minutes...

Can anyone help me
Material Height is around 100mm

I have an Agiecut 100 and all of the settings I have call out Mode 5. I have never seen anything telling about the different modes and what they are for. I have cut several materials always mode 5.

Also I use the settings from the book but I always have to turn the P setting way lower than it says to keep from getting wire breaks. Probably cut that setting in half. So if it says 10 try 5.

If that doesn't work you might want to check your spark cables. When they are bad all you can do is break wires.

If we are thinking about the same thing then S&T are the recover settings. They tell it what parameters to use after a wire break to get from the start after rethreading back to the place where the break occurred. I always set that the same as the parameters I am using for that particular cut.

Hope that helps a little. Gary

FYI mode 6 requires HC to be set at 11. eros-s is for wire and flush settings Use Cw=2 Fw=17 Aw= 180 B=1 K=10 Q=4 eros-t is generator settings. try M=5 T=5 I=13 PR=10 P=16 Td=25 Hc=8 set Qo valve to 7 bar.

I have an Agiecut 100 and all of the settings I have call out Mode 5. I have never seen anything telling about the different modes and what they are for. I have cut several materials always mode 5.

Also I use the settings from the book but I always have to turn the P setting way lower than it says to keep from getting wire breaks. Probably cut that setting in half. So if it says 10 try 5.

If that doesn't work you might want to check your spark cables. When they are bad all you can do is break wires.

If we are thinking about the same thing then S&T are the recover settings. They tell it what parameters to use after a wire break to get from the start after rethreading back to the place where the break occurred. I always set that the same as the parameters I am using for that particular cut.

Hope that helps a little. Gary

I have Agie Cut 200 Mode 6. Now, why would they put mode 6 if i cant use it? Anyway, I have tried Mode 5 because i have same examples with mode 5, but nothing sees to be working well. Some parameters differ according to the material height, so i have tried a lot of variations. At the end, i was using mode 3 and the result was: Cutting Steel (think is was 4140) with the 118mm height - the speed was around 0.28mm/min
Stainless steel 316L, height 20mm - speed was around 1.5mm/min
Is that slow? or is that OK?

S&T recovery setting? Where can I find it?

FYI mode 6 requires HC to be set at 11. eros-s is for wire and flush settings Use Cw=2 Fw=17 Aw= 180 B=1 K=10 Q=4 eros-t is generator settings. try M=5 T=5 I=13 PR=10 P=16 Td=25 Hc=8 set Qo valve to 7 bar.

Thanks. I'll try it tommorow.
For what height of material are those parameters?

I cut almost exclusively 17-4 eight plus inches tall at around .25mm per minute. I use mode 5 I can't tell you all the settings without going to my machine but I do know for the first cut P is at 5. I think the book calls out something like 15 but I can't cut anything without wire breaks unless I reduce the P setting a whole lot from the number in the book.

Gary

Thanks. I'll try it tommorow.
For what height of material are those parameters?

Cw=2 Fw=17 Aw= 180 B=1 K=10 Q=4; M=5 T=5 I=13 PR=10 P=16 Td=25 Hc=8

I have tried this parameters on DIN 1.2312 (AISI P20+S). Material height 60mm. It worked for a few minutes, speed 0.6mm/min... and the wire broke.

Then I put these parameters:
M=3 t=2.0 I=12 Pr=14 td=25.4 H=7 ; Cw=3 Fw=16 Aw=90 B=1 K=15 Q=4
The speed was around 0.5mm/min, and machine was doing very steady.

I cut almost exclusively 17-4 eight plus inches tall at around .25mm per minute. I use mode 5 I can't tell you all the settings without going to my machine but I do know for the first cut P is at 5. I think the book calls out something like 15 but I can't cut anything without wire breaks unless I reduce the P setting a whole lot from the number in the book.

Gary

Eight plus inches... thats over 200mm with 0.25mm/min... thats twice the speed i can get with my parameters....
Since my main working material is AISI 316L I would really like to know which parameters to use..

Thank you

Sorry for the delay on this. I use .012" Cobra Cut A wire and the following settings for 8 plus inch tall 17-4PH, 4140, and even Titanium. I cut 3 passes 1 rough and two skims with offsets of .0084", .006", .0053"

The rough cut runs around .25mm per minute, the 1st skim is really fast and the second runs around .6mm per minute on my machine. Really slow compared to what the newer machines will do I hear.

Rough Cut - M=5 T=12 I=10 PR=30 P=5 Td=27.5 Hc=11 ; Cw=2 Fw=20 Aw=110 B=1 K=10 Q=3 I flush from both ends and set it as high as I can get out of it. I use the same settings up to a full 10" tall and don't have many wire brakes at all unless I am having some sort of issue such as contacts need turned, transport bets worn etc.

1st Skim - M=5 T=2 I=5 PR=10 P=10 Td=37 Hc=0 ; Cw=2 Fw=20 Aw=110 B=1 K=10 Q=1 Flush for the skims is set at 1.5 bar.

2nd Skim - M=5 T=16 I=1 PR=3 P=7 Td=32 Hc=0 ; Cw=2 Fw=20 Aw=110 B=1 K=10 Q=1 Flush at 1.5 bar.

This works for me and I wouldn't hesitate to use it on your 4" material and just tweek up the P number until it started getting unstable and then back it back down a bit. You might also have to play with the offsets a bit.

Gary

Sorry for the delay on this. I use .012" Cobra Cut A wire and the following settings for 8 plus inch tall 17-4PH, 4140, and even Titanium. I cut 3 passes 1 rough and two skims with offsets of .0084", .006", .0053"

The rough cut runs around .25mm per minute, the 1st skim is really fast and the second runs around .6mm per minute on my machine. Really slow compared to what the newer machines will do I hear.

Rough Cut - M=5 T=12 I=10 PR=30 P=5 Td=27.5 Hc=11 ; Cw=2 Fw=20 Aw=110 B=1 K=10 Q=3 I flush from both ends and set it as high as I can get out of it. I use the same settings up to a full 10" tall and don't have many wire brakes at all unless I am having some sort of issue such as contacts need turned, transport bets worn etc.

1st Skim - M=5 T=2 I=5 PR=10 P=10 Td=37 Hc=0 ; Cw=2 Fw=20 Aw=110 B=1 K=10 Q=1 Flush for the skims is set at 1.5 bar.

2nd Skim - M=5 T=16 I=1 PR=3 P=7 Td=32 Hc=0 ; Cw=2 Fw=20 Aw=110 B=1 K=10 Q=1 Flush at 1.5 bar.

This works for me and I wouldn't hesitate to use it on your 4" material and just tweek up the P number until it started getting unstable and then back it back down a bit. You might also have to play with the offsets a bit.

Gary

Thanks man, i'll try these settings.
I am using 0.25mm bedra megacut pro wire, hope thats the same quality as cobracut A

I would be really surprised if those setting work for you with that wire for two reasons.

First I am using .012"/.30mm wire. There is a big difference between .30 and .25 wire.

Second I am using Zinc coated wire. According to what I read Megacut Pro is plain brass wire. The Agiecut machines were designed to be used with coated wire. You will not find any published setting for use with non-coated wire.

I would be pretty sure you will need to come up with some .30mm coated wire to use the settings I gave you.

The prior settings Agieman gave you were probably for .25mm wire however I would be pretty sure they were for coated wire also.

Gary

Back