What's new
What's new

Agie high pressure pump bearing

moto367

Aluminum
The high pressure pump on our Agie classic 3s is starting to whine pretty good. Trying to save buying a whole new pump, has anyone just replaced the bearings and have a part number for bearings? The pump part number from the Agie manual is the M1 pump, #198.562. Thanks

its been a while since i cracked one open but the pump itself doesn't have bearings just a couple of sleeves. The motor has bearings but is a sealed unit as it is always underwater. Care must be taken to reseal it. The replacement is much better and more reliable it has the motor on the top out of the tank in a water cooled jacket. I have never replaced a new style pump.

Agieman this is a common problem with the M1 pump. We got our first machine within a year pump started whining. Replaced it under warranty. Our second machine we got a year ago, the M1 pump started whining and since we run 24-7 we kept running....it finally locked up. We replaced this one under warranty last week. This week our first machine once again started whining, the pump lasted two years. So once again we are replacing the pump, not under warranty. The bearings arent holding up......my question is Is there a way to replace these bearings rather than buy a 5, 000 dollar motor.

Girl123, of course! e-mail me. Now, i'm not sure if customer is referring to same pump as you. M1 is filter pump. M2 is flush pump. The part# doesnt show in parts system. the replacement pumps, for M1 filter pumps have new packaging as the OEM for the pump was claiming bearings damages in shipping from box being dropped on end. I know you are referring to M1 filter pump. call me when you have a chance

Girl123, of course! e-mail me. Now, i'm not sure if customer is referring to same pump as you. M1 is filter pump. M2 is flush pump. The part# doesnt show in parts system. the replacement pumps, for M1 filter pumps have new packaging as the OEM for the pump was claiming bearings damages in shipping from box being dropped on end. I know you are referring to M1 filter pump. call me when you have a chance

That's correct Marc. I'm referring to the filter pump and not the hp pump as my original post stated.

Steve

I will, i left your number at work. My email address is [email protected]. please email me what you have just wrote. Old machines pump locked up yesterday, they overnighted another. It got there today. Email me please, i have a question for you. Thanks.

Back