What's new
What's new

Agiecut 120 messsage 384 and 385 appear at start

Leoanzus

Plastic
Gentlemen, hope someone had this issue before me. Sometimes, when we turn on the Agiecut 120 in the screen appears the messages 384 and 385. What we do, normally, is to wait for a couple of minutes with the machine in idle, and then reboot it. Normally, this way it starts fine. We guess it is some power supply that is failing, but, given the fact once the machine starts every single voltage seems to be ok, we cannot find where the problem is. Does anyone had this issue before? It would be great to solve this before it doesn´t start anymore.
Thank you all in advance.
For anyone who may need them, I have the full set of manuals for this, wich includes Agiecut 120/220/320 and the x50 and x70 series, with full chapter 10!
Leo.

agiecut manuals

Gentlemen, hope someone had this issue before me. Sometimes, when we turn on the Agiecut 120 in the screen appears the messages 384 and 385. What we do, normally, is to wait for a couple of minutes with the machine in idle, and then reboot it. Normally, this way it starts fine. We guess it is some power supply that is failing, but, given the fact once the machine starts every single voltage seems to be ok, we cannot find where the problem is. Does anyone had this issue before? It would be great to solve this before it doesn´t start anymore.
Thank you all in advance.
For anyone who may need them, I have the full set of manuals for this, wich includes Agiecut 120/220/320 and the x50 and x70 series, with full chapter 10!
Leo.
hi leo
i have just purchased a 120 hss from france,would it be possible to get a copy of your manuals?

Back