What's new
What's new

Anyone still support Unitek tap disintegrators?

greenbuggy

Stainless
Recently picked up a Unitek 300-D tap burner, need some new filters, recommendations on cutting fluid and a manual would be nice. Google hasn't gotten me anywhere, some reading suggests Unitek is no more... wondering if anyone supports their stuff or sells parts for them. Or if anyone here might have a manual they'd be willing to sell or scan for me. Thanks

RE: Info on Unitek300 Series Tap Burner

Recently picked up a Unitek 300-D tap burner, need some new filters, recommendations on cutting fluid and a manual would be nice. Google hasn't gotten me anywhere, some reading suggests Unitek is no more... wondering if anyone supports their stuff or sells parts for them. Or if anyone here might have a manual they'd be willing to sell or scan for me. Thanks

Hey Greenbuggy, I don't know if you're still interested but you just scored the motherload if you want a manual, with trouble shooting blueprints, on the Unitek 300 Series machines. I made arrangements to buy one, cheap, and took the manual home. Inside are instructions, promotional data and a set of blueprints for repair. Looks to be 50 pages or so, with wire diagrams. Wish this came with my other machines. Anyway, if you'd like the material I can bring it to a fedex copy center, drop it off and send you the copies. All I want is the cost of copying and shipping the material to you. Let me know, you can PM me. Regards, Steve

Hello, I was looking for uni-tek parts online when I ran across this forum. If you still have a copy of the model 300 or anything on these machines I will purchase one from you. I also am in need of some collets for the machine I picked up. I only have one at.230
Thank you

Hello All,

I would like to know if I can obtain a copy of the manual for the Model-300? I will scan it in and then post it to this thread.

Thanks in advance...

Back