What's new
What's new

Charmilles Roboform 100, 200, 400 Training Manual????????

toolnuts

Cast Iron
Was there a good training manual ever produced for the Charmilles Roboform 100, 200, or
400 series sinkers machines.

If so, does anyone have a copy that I could get?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Paul

Hi Paul,
I had an original training manual for the roboform machines somewhere. I'll check have I still got it. I still use a roboform 100 and 200. They are getting very old now but are still excellent machines. I'm in Ireland so might scan and email that if I can find it. Regards Ciaran.

Hi Paul,
I found that training book. 200 Pages. A lot of scanning to pdf. Can you let me know what areas are of most interest
and I'll scan them first. Or do you just need some simple instruction to get up and running? Pm me an email and I'll do what I can. Regards,
Ciaran.

Hi Claran

we recently installed a Roboform 200. Great machine. do the manual you have talk about the use of macros ?
I use the SPS software to write most of the RBF files and use the command language to position my electrodes.
its one area I have not yet figured out.

thanks Gord

I forgot about that SPS software... Good stuff.
I love using the Command language. EDG, CEN, SPA, SMA,... So easy to run MDI-like once you commit it to memory.
So easy to whip up a little .CMD program to run multiple steps.
Of course most of them have a G-Code counter-part if you just don't care to use it.

Jay Crumb
Advanced EDM, LLC

Hello guys,

I have the same problem as Paul wrote. My boss bought Charmilles Roboform 400. It came witch french manual wich is useless for me. After searching tens of websites I came to conclusion there is lack of any support for this machine. Could you please share some pdf or something that helps me operate this edm?

Thank you for anything you can share
Konrad

Hi Konrad

We ran into the same problem- lucky I found a guy to help me get started. I don't think he would travel to Poland. I can send you some programs and command files that you can edit . do you have all the disks that came with the machine ? these machines tend to loose there brain occasionally and need to have all the communications re-established. I will be away on holiday this week. message me with your e-mail and I will try and help.

Cheers Gord

hi paul,
i found that training book. 200 pages. A lot of scanning to pdf. Can you let me know what areas are of most interest
and i'll scan them first. Or do you just need some simple instruction to get up and running? Pm me an email and i'll do what i can. Regards,
ciaran.

hello.
I have recently buy charmilles roboform 400 but i did not got any manual.
Can you provide me some manual.
Best regards

We have a few ancient Charmilles at work - I don't remember what model they are but I have a manual. I'll take a look tomorrow, and if it's the right one I'll see if I can throw it on the document feeder and rapid scan it for you guys.

Our Mitsubishis run circles around our Charmilles any day of the week. But I'm also comparing a ~30 year old Charmilles to a ~20 year old Mitsubishi, so I digress. They're so old and beat up that they lose all of the files on the machines if there's ever a power outage or they get shut off. Fun!

Back