What's new
What's new

Fanuc C600iA good and bad features

KK80

Plastic
What are good and bad features in Fanuc C600iA machine?

Your company are going to invest first WEDM and final three in competition are:
Fanuc C600iA used 2012 6000h,(reliability, easy to robotic future,half price of new Sodick and Makino)
Sodick ALC600G (linear motors, 10 year guarantee, biggest WEDM manuafacturer)
Makino U6 HEAT (own waterpumps for guides, HEAT feature)

WEDM is going to be first in your company. We will make with WEDM slots to production parts and many kind of fixtures to the productionmachines where is needed high accuracy ±2μm.

I'm running a new Sodick ALN 600G which is what I believe you are talking about. I've been running sodicks for about 10 years and they are really great machines. I have never run a Fanuc or Makino but I have heard very good things about the Makino Heat. I believe the extra pumps are for the heavy volume of flush and pressure using "heat" techs. I'm very interested in Makino machines for my shop also. The Sodicks will hold tolerance and thread excellent . Have decent technologies to choose from and very easy to program. I'm sure the same can be said for the other company's you listed though. I actually work for a large shop who has a mixed bag of EDM company's machines setting on the shop floor. And honestly each one has its strengths and its weaknes. good luck with what ever machine you get!

Thanks JTB3,
We make deal of new Sodick ALC 600 machine, this is Europe model I think.
Sodick seller has best knowledge of the wire EDM and also I think Sodick is best machine.
Next we need vises for round and square workpieces.
Is here somebody who have make DIY vises?
Also we need fixtures for gears where we will make slots?
All ideas are welcome.

Back