What's new
What's new

Help with older System 3r 8 ATC

SteveEx30

Stainless
Trying to get the 8 pod system 3r ATC working. (Its the old pin style). I have most of it troubleshot, but the problem now is the airline that runs to the chuck does not release the electrode. Infact it was disconnected and I have NO idea how to connect it. There is also a small airline that was cut at the backside of the changer system. Does anyone know where I can start with this? I have too many hours into fixing it to quit at this point lol

Thanks anyhow but Im guessing they wont have a clue. System 3r keeps there things a big secret for some reason. IF anyone has experience tearing one apart Id appreciate any help

Thanks anyhow but Im guessing they wont have a clue. System 3r keeps there things a big secret for some reason. IF anyone has experience tearing one apart Id appreciate any help
I work for Electrodes, Inc. and your right, some things they do keep a secret to force you to go through their service department. However, Harry Dybzinski, our salesman in Charlotte is very knowledgeable about their system. He might be able to help. His cell is 704-953-6595 if you would like to try him. If you have the part number from the chuck that would help as well...

Thanks I will call him. I mostly need help with the robomatic toolchanger as opposed to the chuck, but its worth a call right.

Back